Pusha jabs Luda? Vol. Who would win?

yea it would be a good battle. Luda got those venomous bars and that passion in his voice to make it really sting.

But in the end I gotta ride with VA
pimp.gif

13.jpg

Nothing else needs to be said. What would Pusha say about Luda? Someone answer that %$* to me.
i mean, they'd both have predictable !*#* to say. Pusha would take that TI angle and talk about how he's a clown rapper and he's nothood, etc.
then Luda would come with that:
your career's more lifeless than a crash dummy
i'm sittin in ATL, still spendin that Crash money

Luda's style is more built towards battling so yeah, i guess he'd win because he has the humor/eek factor, but Push would have better bars. it was likethat Royce situation a few months ago. his style doesn't really cater to that. when it comes to battling, dudes want flamboyant punchlines that embarrassthe other dude, and that favors Luda's style moreso than Pusha's...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Nothing else needs to be said. What would Pusha say about Luda? Someone answer that %$* to me.
i mean, they'd both have predictable !*#* to say. Pusha would take that TI angle and talk about how he's a clown rapper and he's not hood, etc.
then Luda would come with that:
your career's more lifeless than a crash dummy
i'm sittin in ATL, still spendin that Crash money

Luda's style is more built towards battling so yeah, i guess he'd win because he has the humor/eek factor, but Push would have better bars. it was like that Royce situation a few months ago. his style doesn't really cater to that. when it comes to battling, dudes want flamboyant punchlines that embarrass the other dude, and that favors Luda's style moreso than Pusha's...

eek.gif
summed it up to a T

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Originally Posted by jomitm

go 'head and say your records sell more than mine
i ain't have to pimp the whole world to try to get as much shine
any _ who wanna stand up against me
i'll sit em down and then i'll show em my release therapy
_'s tryna copy busta, turnin they conrows to a fade
around here, no money makers needed to get paid
get the work from the kitchen and profit will get back
at least street credibility is something i don't lack
if i get you scared don't be afraid to runaway, love
it's not from a district when you see a red light aimed from above
/thread.

PUSH TON KI.

You wrote that G?

roll.gif

off the top too son!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i forgot to put a "eghck" somewhere in there

smh.gif
at me

nah but on the real, though you can make a case for luda, i think push would win.
dude just got more to say bout luda than vice versa.
not to mention that fred claus movie crap that dude did
smh.gif

i can't picture luda havin bars for days to go against pusha.
he can talk about his successes...but things that would inflict push?
like you said, nobody f'n with his golfswing.

Y'all are trippin.. I say Luda takes this.. Luda's what 5'6" and Pusha's 5'2" lol.. We're talking about a lightweight vs abantamweight here! hahaz Damn entertainers..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Y'all are trippin.. I say Luda takes this.. Luda's what 5'6" and Pusha's 5'2" lol.. We're talking about a lightweight vs a bantamweight here! hahaz Damn entertainers..
@!$% that shh gotta do with anythin?
grin.gif

but do you if you like checkin dudes vital stats like that...

i ain't know there's fantasy teams for rappers nowadays.

Yo, its funny to me how ya'll mention the Luda vs. T.I. battle.
If I'm not mistaken, didn't T.I. Do his verse to Stomp and just threw that little jab in there, then Luda heard Tip's version and decided to do awhole diss verse. So obviously if TI is under the impression that he's just throwing a jab out there and Luda is goin all in, who do you think is gonnalook like the winner? They did T.I. dirty on that.

Originally Posted by avitale8

Yo, its funny to me how ya'll mention the Luda vs. T.I. battle.
If I'm not mistaken, didn't T.I. Do his verse to Stomp and just threw that little jab in there, then Luda heard Tip's version and decided to do a whole diss verse. So obviously if TI is under the impression that he's just throwing a jab out there and Luda is goin all in, who do you think is gonna look like the winner? They did T.I. dirty on that.

The point is NOT who won the battle...it doesn't have anything to do with T.I, at all besides the fact that he is the subject of Ludas disses.... butrather the potential Luda displayed in that verse itself from a rap battle stand point

....the shh was just nasty
sick.gif

btw:

'never sold cocaine in my life, but I'm still the ###@@! man'
pimp.gif

I'm not sayin that at all...I know it'd be a decent battle because Luda's style is more tailored to battling, because of his voice and delivery, itis easy for him to get across punchlines and what not, but people are saying Luda killed T.I. when its kinda skewed.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yall trippin....Pusha would be lost tryna find a way to diss Luda and tie in how much coke he sold....

Luda on the other hand has the style and the punchlines to beat Pusha T in a battle....peep 'Stomp'
pimp.gif
eek.gif

exactly.
The Clipse love on here blows my mind. I love the Clipse I bought they first album and I have all the WGIT4C mixtapes but, seriously these dudesain't that nice for real. There substance is the same, coke and jewels. They are glorified Rick Rossess with goodlyrics. Luda on the other hand has been one of the most consistent rappers in the game since he came out with "Back for the First Time". He alwaysspazzes out on features and his material is fresh with every studio attempt. He has a broad rapping style that appeals to all ethnic groups and women. He isconstantly being over looked for his lyrical ability.

IMO Luda would rap circles around dude, he has the comic ability like Eminem and he has the lyrical fire with good delivery like Jay.

don't get me wrong Pusha is dope but .......all I hear from him is.....well... DOPE
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

yall trippin....Pusha would be lost tryna find a way to diss Luda and tie in how much coke he sold....

Luda on the other hand has the style and the punchlines to beat Pusha T in a battle....peep 'Stomp'
pimp.gif
eek.gif

exactly.
The Clipse love on here blows my mind. I love the Clipse I bought they first album and I have all the WGIT4C mixtapes but, seriously these dudes ain't that nice for real. There substance is the same, coke and jewels. They are glorified Rick Rossess with good lyrics. Luda on the other hand has been one of the most consistent rappers in the game since he came out with "Back for the First Time". He always spazzes out on features and his material is fresh with every studio attempt. He has a broad rapping style that appeals to all ethnic groups and women. He is constantly being over looked for his lyrical ability.

IMO Luda would rap circles around dude, he has the comic ability like Eminem and he has the lyrical fire with good delivery like Jay.

don't get me wrong Pusha is dope but .......all I hear from him is.....well... DOPE
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you just say he has the comedic value of Em and the lyrical fire/delivery ofJay? and then say his studio albums are good?
his last 3 albums have been bunnns

"Don't make me turn daddy's little girl to orphan
That would mean I'd have to kill Baby like abortion"

EGHHHHCKK
sick.gif
eek.gif

I'm not including Luda out of this one, the energy he brings is phenomenal.
But currently Pusha Ton or you can call him Ziplock FTW

Originally Posted by avitale8

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

pimp.gif
eek.gif

exactly.
The Clipse love on here blows my mind. I love the Clipse I bought they first album and I have all the WGIT4C mixtapes but, seriously these dudes ain't that nice for real. There substance is the same, coke and jewels. They are glorified Rick Rossess with good lyrics. Luda on the other hand has been one of the most consistent rappers in the game since he came out with "Back for the First Time". He always spazzes out on features and his material is fresh with every studio attempt. He has a broad rapping style that appeals to all ethnic groups and women. He is constantly being over looked for his lyrical ability.

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you just say he has the comedic value of Em and the lyrical fire/delivery of Jay? and then say his studio albums are good?
his last 3 albums have been bunnns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
did you just quote me? and then repeated everything I said in the quote? Your last reply was bunnns

all I hear from him is.....well... DOPE
grin.gif

But he apologized for the destruct and decay that was brought upon by his Liberace key play...

He also twists metaphors to avoid sounding cliche.

Back
Top Bottom