Purple Haze Appreciation

remember how many times this was pushed back
laugh.gif

I bought this CD and lost it a couple of months later. I then immediately went to the store and ought another. This CD is a classic in it's own right IMO.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by yungchamp

hi im mizzle
laugh.gif
this cd is crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Former heroin addict, coke head, crack fiend...
pimp.gif
Get some weight on u like that fat b_ Della Reese, I, I still don't know what that means...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I hope I wasn't the only one who thought this was about the Hendrix Song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You weren't. But this album is appreciated too.

yep! I was the biggest cam hater I knew until I heard this album. Still dope as ever.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I hope I wasn't the only one who thought this was about the Hendix Song
laugh.gif

I had a feeling this would be about the Cam album, being that this is NT, but I was hoping for a surprise. Not that Cam's Purple Haze was a bad album.

Classic Album, Every song is heat, i remember this dude was listening to a bootleg and was like this s... is trash, so i took the cd and it was fire, sometracks had to grow on me though, cuz cam's lyrics are so complex

Originally Posted by ChristopherAve

Classic Album, Every song is heat, i remember this dude was listening to a bootleg and was like this s... is trash, so i took the cd and it was fire, some tracks had to grow on me though, cuz cam's lyrics are so complex
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this album nice tho

Album is
pimp.gif

Am i the only one feelin J.R on shake?? heard that !**% the other day and the flow is
glasses.gif

Shake was one of the first songs i heard, I think its tight, its just i felt the last few song on the cd get real corny, there like bonus tracks, not sayingthere not hot, im steady trying to find that CD, i know its somewhere in my room

Down & out

had me feeeling right when it leaked radio rip

when i first heard it

i had it on repeat for the whole night going to class next day (Freshmen year)

knowing all the lyrics

"play razor tag slice ya' face your it"

Back
Top Bottom