Purple Haze Appreciation

200px-Cam%27ron_-_Purple_Haze.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just revisited this album -- I used to bump this HEAVY.

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Name[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured Guest(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"Intro"[/td] [td]Skitzo[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2:10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"More Gangsta Music"[/td] [td]The Heatmakerz[/td] [td]Juelz Santana[/td] [td]4:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"Get Down"[/td] [td]Chad Hamilton[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2:37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Welcome to Purple Haze (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Killa Cam"[/td] [td]The Heatmakerz[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Leave Me Alone, Pt. 2"[/td] [td]Nasty Beat Makers[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Down and Out"[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]Kanye West & Syleena Johnson[/td] [td]4:08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"Harlem Streets"[/td] [td]Ty-Tracks[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Rude Boy (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Girls"[/td] [td]Charlemagne[/td] [td]Mona Lisa[/td] [td]3:27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"I'm a Chicken Head (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Soap Opera"[/td] [td]Pop & Versatile[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"O.T. (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"Bubble Music"[/td] [td]Stay Getting Productions[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"More Reasons"[/td] [td]Chad Hamilton[/td] [td]Jaheim[/td] [td]4:30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"The Block (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"The Dope Man"[/td] [td]Bang[/td] [td]Jim Jones[/td] [td]3:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]"Family Ties"[/td] [td]Skitzo[/td] [td]Nicole Wray[/td] [td]4:17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Adrenaline"[/td] [td]Traxster[/td] [td]Twista & Yung Buk of Psycho Drama[/td] [td]4:39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]"Hey Lady"[/td] [td]Pop & Versatile[/td] [td]Freekey Zekey[/td] [td]3:07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]"Shake"[/td] [td]Self[/td] [td]J.R. Writer[/td] [td]3:28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]"Get 'Em Girls"[/td] [td]Skitzo[/td] [td]Sarah Hindes[/td] [td]4:23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]"Dip-Set Forever"[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]"Take 'Em to Church"[/td] [td]Amadeus[/td] [td]Juelz Santana & Un Kasa[/td] [td]3:48
[/td] [/tr][/table]
All tracks are
pimp.gif
{

Too many quotables...
"... That's Kool-Aid, Mountain Dew and Cris on you..."
laugh.gif

Takes me right back to senior year of high school...I think I have this whole album memorized, it's damn near classic only tracks I skip are Shake andGirls, and even those aren't half bad in the right setting

Cam was on fire this whole LP
pimp.gif
, the intro is one of my all time favorite songs

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

that album had HEAVY rotation. i mean HEAVY

I literally bought Come Home With Me 45 minutes ago. Is Purple Haze just as good or better.

Mane...to me they are equally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....I remember waiting on this cd to drop after what? 3-4 push back dates
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Takes me right back to senior sophomore year of high school...I think I have this whole album memorized, it's damn near classic only tracks I skip are Shake and Girls, and even those aren't half bad in the right setting

Cam was on fire this whole LP
pimp.gif
, the intro is one of my all time favorite songs

More reasons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...."the tek kept us righteous cuz yes expect a crisis when its connects and prices""...............skits withjamaican dude/angry girl friend/groupie:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man This Was The %#%$ Matter Fact I'm Listening To Right. I Miss The Old Cam'ron That Was My *$##@

Back
Top Bottom