Pure Fuego on NBATV Right Now: Barkley Drops 56 in the 94' Playoffs

Originally Posted by DubA169

seriously... wait till lebron gets some HELP. he gonna show all you haters who the king is.

on the court help or off the court help?

cause D-wade and Bosh is some of the best help you can get on the court
eyes.gif

nah. get him Dwight and CP3 to go with that and then we can talk. the mavs had JASON TERRY AND TYSON CHANDLER. how's he supposed to get by that type of a force?

nah. get him Dwight and CP3 to go with that and then we can talk. the mavs had JASON TERRY AND TYSON CHANDLER. how's he supposed to get by that type of a force?

Why was LeBron's name even mentioned in this thread?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I wish I had caught this earlier, hopefully NBATV replays this again.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

every @#$%^&*()@#$ thread lebron come up
30t6p3b.gif

have you seen this vid about fire saftey? yeah lebron starts fires...like @$! does it have to do with anything
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

every @#$%^&*()@#$ thread lebron come up
30t6p3b.gif

have you seen this vid about fire saftey? yeah lebron starts fires...like @$! does it have to do with anything
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron has become the "new Kobe" on NT. Post a thread + mention Lebron even when he has nothing to do with said thread=useless banter.

Lebron has become the "new Kobe" on NT. Post a thread + mention Lebron even when he has nothing to do with said thread=useless banter.

Son, defense was not a factor in this game AT ALL. For each coach, not a single damn was given.

I was appalled at the amount of open uncontested shots and the fact that the Warriors lead the majority of the game just to lose it.

Son, defense was not a factor in this game AT ALL. For each coach, not a single damn was given.

I was appalled at the amount of open uncontested shots and the fact that the Warriors lead the majority of the game just to lose it.

Barkley was such a beast. He was great on the BS Report a couple months ago when he told the story about the moment he realized Jordan was better than him.

Barkley was such a beast. He was great on the BS Report a couple months ago when he told the story about the moment he realized Jordan was better than him.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This thread was derailed from the OPs post....Barkley was goin dumb tho

laugh.gif

Did you even read his post? Not even his whole post, just the first damn word.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This thread was derailed from the OPs post....Barkley was goin dumb tho

laugh.gif

Did you even read his post? Not even his whole post, just the first damn word.

Ahhhh , theres that lock down physical defense from the 90's everyone loves to talk about.

Chuck went fool though and smh @ Webber dropping 13 dimes, hell of a shootout.

Ahhhh , theres that lock down physical defense from the 90's everyone loves to talk about.

Chuck went fool though and smh @ Webber dropping 13 dimes, hell of a shootout.

Back
Top Bottom