Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

^Which headphones did you end up getting? I checked the Flea Market rate here & it's $10/day for a table. I was going to go check out the competition/foot traffic in the AM but it has been raining all weekend.

That MJMusic company offeredme $10 a pair for the big over ear ones and if I bought 500 they would even custom print on them for free. I don't like the form factor on them though.

I am still waiting for my Mito's (the ones reviewed int he video I posted above) to come and my $20 ones I got for my nephew. You can easily et $30 for them, that's a steal in fact. If you could set up in a mall or PX you'd sell 75 in a day easily. Obviously they lack the cache of the Beats ones, but even the off brand ones like Craig, Emerson, Aiptek,Jwin, etc. which are typically not considered good brands go for $70 (check your local RiteAid btw, they got these for $8 and bluetooth soundbars for 14.99). These at $24 would sell at $40 easily IMO too, with tf card reader, which is another thing I think could sell. If I were to get into it, I'd come up with a corny *** name like "Unplugged" or "Unwired" and just sell stuff like this, wireless mouses/keyboards, sd cards, phone accessories, screen protectors, and chargers.

That MJMusic company offeredme $10 a pair for the big over ear ones and if I bought 500 they would even custom print on them for free. I don't like the form factor on them though.

I am still waiting for my Mito's (the ones reviewed int he video I posted above) to come and my $20 ones I got for my nephew. You can easily et $30 for them, that's a steal in fact. If you could set up in a mall or PX you'd sell 75 in a day easily. Obviously they lack the cache of the Beats ones, but even the off brand ones like Craig, Emerson, Aiptek,Jwin, etc. which are typically not considered good brands go for $70 (check your local RiteAid btw, they got these for $8 and bluetooth soundbars for 14.99). These at $24 would sell at $40 easily IMO too, with tf card reader, which is another thing I think could sell. If I were to get into it, I'd come up with a corny *** name like "Unplugged" or "Unwired" and just sell stuff like this, wireless mouses/keyboards, sd cards, phone accessories, screen protectors, and chargers.
Hum good ideal. i like the $24 ones and just ordered 3 pairs to test.come to think of it I might offer custom design on them or put their name on the head  phones in fancy cursive writing

Did the headphones MJMusic were selling have a Star logo? And why didn't you like the form factor, did you compare it to some superior ones?

Nah not the star, I'd rock with those, these had some weird R logo in a variety of colors, or some writing of a bunch of random words, like I said they would print on them if you bought 500, they are called the MJ8860 I guess. I guess they look fine if they were just straight one color. The ones with just the star aren't so bad, the MJ880 Bluetooth Headphone.

View media item 743951View media item 743952

Yeah, not a fan of those either. :lol: I'm thinking about getting a bluetooth item like I mentioned before. It just has to be sold IMO & I think the headphoens will sell themselves.

I got a bluetooth speaker, looks like the Jambox, in I ordered from eBay for 9$ shipped the other day. I use it at work now and bought my Monster Clarity home. It's nice though, has tf functionality as well, but thing with extra generic items is sometimes you don't get instructions or get a non intiuative interface. This one when you cut it on, a Chinese lady with bad English says "bluetooth open," then "waiting for bluetooth device connect," or "enjoy your memory car," it's hilarious. Volume buttons double as track fwd/bkwd buttons.

I'm tempted to go with one or all 3 of those companies who claimed they can get me those bludios for 16$ It's just too good to be true sounding, those go for $80ish on eBay

Well got my 50 headphones today this morning. Went to flea market and set up shop and Craigslist.

Sold 2 via Craigslist and sold 9 at flea market. $30 each

$30× 11 sold =$330 made already

so I need to b sell another 10 to break even.

Then I will have 29 left that I will let go for $25 maybe for a $800 quick profit.

I plan to reorder another 100 headphones tomorrow then 25 on a weekly basis

its not even payday or weekend yet I'm sure I will sell out by end of week

O yea my amazon turk is stacking

Last edited:
Well got my 50 headphones today this morning. Went to flea market and set up shop and Craigslist.

Then I will have 29 left that I will let go for $25 maybe for a $800 quick profit.

thats wassup!

nice!

subscribed. will have to try this...

superb superb So you are selling Bluedio B, Bluedio R, or Bluedio R+8s? And for 30$ or 30$ markup per? Where'd you score a deal that'd allow you to do that?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pc...-Retail-Package-for-cell-Phone/898316986.html

11$ a pair, straight black, no frills

I wonder what the demand is like for those behind the head "sports" ones, also if you live near any Military bases and can get set up at a PX, that would be the place to go

I got a mix of these:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ON-E...-Shipping/1594382461.html&af=cj_6146830&vd=30

With some of these as well

Bluetooth earpiece

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Syll...-iPhone-5/1510160878.html&af=cj_6146830&vd=30

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom