PUMA DISC BLAZE OG

i'm always between 11.5 and 12...depends on brand and model! if i would wear these in a 12, they would be way too big!

the 11.5 still had a roomy feeling, but totally fine, but for a snug fit i took the 11! 

so i would say half size down, even with wide feet!

but i dont want to be responsible if they dont fit your foot!!! 
wink.gif
lol you wont bro I appreciate the assistance... I'll probably go TTS because I think I saw someone say its easier to tighten the disc blaze joints than it is to loosen them, I could have it backwards though haha I'll check back a few pages and confirm but nonetheless THANKS MAN!! 

Sophia Chang x Puma Disc Blaze “Brooklynite” Collection

The Puma Disc Blaze will continue to get outfitted will collabo releases as 2014 progresses. The latest to get their own collection is Sophia Chang, a Queens native who decided to pay tribute to the borough of Brooklyn with her set of sneakers. The Puma pairs in question each feature unique colorways along with an old-school Brooklyn Dodgers style script hit across the midsole. Take another look at these pairs with us after the break and mark your calendar for their pending Summer, 2014 arrival.

View media item 835773View media item 835774View media item 835775View media item 835777
All 3 colors are dope IMO. :pimp:

Have the blue/green gone on sale anywhere yet? I've been wanting to cop, but not for $150. Thanks!

Just a heads up, BNYConline.com has them for $90 with free shipping. Sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, and 12.

Back
Top Bottom