PUMA DISC BLAZE OG

Didn't see a post, but if there is please lock this one.

Thoughts? Is anyone gonna cop?
Retail is $150, I already gave my order in to Rock city. I've been a fan of these since 06 when I officially found out what these were and copped my first 2 pairs. (I always thought they were reebok pumps)

View media item 637189

Last edited:
I plan on copping these as well, any idea as to how available they will be? I bought the Teal/Purple for $60 at an outlet in '06. Then bought those tetris pack ones as well. I love this shoe.

Love the OG disc's , hope they bring more cws in the future .. plus i wanna see these comeback ..
View media item 637529

Whoa :wow: what are those? info?

I plan on copping these as well, any idea as to how available they will be? I bought the Teal/Purple for $60 at an outlet in '06. Then bought those tetris pack ones as well. I love this shoe.

Not positively sure, but I've read they will be at select retailers. Rock city sole already has them

Love the OG Discs, but always hated that CW. Hopefully there will be others to follow though.

Love the OG disc's , hope they bring more cws in the future .. plus i wanna see these comeback ..
i think those were tennis shoes, right???

i might have them og flying around the house somewhere...i know i played in those for a year or two ^^

Not sure if this is the right thread but

Puma.com half off everything and free shipping

Time to get some new puma suedes

Use code SDEALFFDEC or BESTBUDS

Ends december 9th i believe

check your local Burlington Coat Factory they have a few colorways there... your welcome haha

should have just searched google puma has them up but i dont see the black/cork :[ one i wanted the most 

So for a wide foot TTS would be good then...??
i'm always between 11.5 and 12...depends on brand and model! if i would wear these in a 12, they would be way too big!

the 11.5 still had a roomy feeling, but totally fine, but for a snug fit i took the 11! 

so i would say half size down, even with wide feet!

but i dont want to be responsible if they dont fit your foot!!! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom