"Pulling Out" Rivals Condoms, Study Says

Originally Posted by iBlink

Girls that swallow for the win.

But real rap, those Trojan Ecstasy condoms are the way to go. Those commercials aren't bs'ing.
meh, i dont think they're that great

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Been doin it for years..

I have 3 kids
smh.gif
roll.gif

ya'l already seen MY thread. that's all i have to say about that.

its notable that this is my first time in 3 years having a preg. scare only using the withdrawlv method....

I was wit my ex almost 3 years. During that time we never used condoms. I never strapped up. I have trained myself. It takes practice but you cant practicewith the real thing. I have cousin that just moved his girl in this year she is already pregnant. My ex sister had three kids whlie we were together. I stillmasturbate and my girl knew I did. I would masturbate before we had sex and she was sexxy enough that I could still perform but go longer. I dont climax untilmy hand is on my big hommie. My problem may be when I am ready to have kids I may have a problem. I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

precum will introduce a fetus in her stomach, use a rubber.
I think it's foolish not to use a condom with any girl that's not your serious girlfriend or wife, but I'm pretty sure that"precum" doesn't actually contain sperm. It can, however, "flush out" any soldiers lingering in the urethra from a previous ejaculate.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Pregnancy will increase after guys read this...

my thoughts exactly.
this article is something alot of young people didnt need to see....
tired.gif

you cant go raw with regular chicks but been with my girl 2yrs 9mnths and weve only used a condom once and the only scare we had was when we broke up and gotback together..I..um...OD'ed but long story short pull out method is safe as long as you dont get to greedy in their.

This post explains exactly why all these people runnin around with herpes and they are girls in LINES to get abortions.
Ya'll #%%%$# is DUMB. I be damned if i rawdog until I'm engaged or damn near close. That slight loss of pleasure is worth knowing i aint gon wake uppissing pancake batter.

This post explains exactly why all these people runnin around with herpes and they are girls in LINES to get abortions.
Ya'll #%%%$# is DUMB. I be damned if i rawdog until I'm engaged or damn near close. That slight loss of pleasure is worth knowing i aint gon wake up pissing pancake batter.

You must not be smashin huh?

Back
Top Bottom