Pulling Females From The Past vol. Serious Discussion

As I was driving to work today, an interesting thought crossed my mind. Back in say the 1100's, people's perception of beauty was completely differentfrom what is believed to be beautiful now. We can catch a glimpse of what is believed to be beauty from the art of the period. With that being said, I was justthinking about how unbelievably easy it would be to go back in time and pull a fine $$@ honey-dip. There's a really good chance that what we believe todayto be beauty is only considered average or even not attractive back then. Imagine strolling down a dirt path and seeing a Miranda Kerr-type lady toiling in thefields. Armed with a 21st century education and it's a wrap. Now I just need a time machine.

Discuss.

I really hope that if time travel is ever discovered or invented, we don't send you back first if you're just going to try to get girls.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Attractive in the 1100's was fat and pasty.

well thats his point...he's saying it would be easier to pull the girls that we consider to look good

how the hell are you going to put "Serious discussion" in the title for this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

well thats his point...he's saying it would be easier to pull the girls that we consider to look good
Oh my bad then. Well it was still long before the era of the razor and constant bathing.

OP trying to beat huge, harry, smelly broads. have you no shame?

But real talk it might not be as easy as you think because they were definitely attracted to bigger dudes cause that showed wealth.

Also the fact that there is more intermingling of races over time, it has created a broader average (which is what we find attractive). An average of a bunchof harry chicks in one area is not going to be very attractive, at least in our eyes

I think he's probably meaning women of the 16-1700s

It would be mind boggling on how much *@* would be thrown your way......Like your so "Futuristic"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I think he's probably meaning women of the 16-1700s

It would be mind boggling on how much *@* would be thrown your way......Like your so "Futuristic"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

But real talk it might not be as easy as you think because they were definitely attracted to bigger dudes cause that showed wealth.

Also the fact that there is more intermingling of races over time, it has created a broader average (which is what we find attractive). An average of a bunch of harry chicks in one area is not going to be very attractive, at least in our eyes

Yeah I'm not attracted to harry chicks either.

Oh my bad then. Well it was still long before the era of the razor and constant bathing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
exactly plus i though OP meant pulling an ex or a chick you graduated from hs with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
exactly plus i though OP meant pulling an ex or a chick you graduated from hs with
laugh.gif

Yeah I thought the same thing...

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Also the fact that there is more intermingling of races over time, it has created a broader average (which is what we find attractive). An average of a bunch of harry chicks in one area is not going to be very attractive, at least in our eyes

Yeah I'm not attracted to harry chicks either.
word...ron's sister wasnt all that

nerd.gif

hey playboy I think you were looking for this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/222572?page=8

Well, what an attractive male was back then would've been different compared to today as well. Not only that, most women got married in their early teensand was about mid-aged (in terms of health and looks) when they hit their mid-20s. Marty McFly looked weird when he traveled back in time a couple of decadeswearing a vest, imagine how you'll look going back a few centuries dressed like Kanye.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

hey playboy I think you were looking for this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/222572?page=8

damn i didn't even notice he spelled it wrong twice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know about pasty...but NT LOVES fat chicks.....some things don't change one bit.

You bring up a valid point sir. Personal hygiene would be a bit of an issue but that's where that 21st century knowledge comes into play. Notthat that means I could just invent toothpaste or soap or what not (that's ridiculous) but I'd at least be able to bring the word on personal hygiene.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

It's all fun n games until someone smashes their great great great grandma
I thought about that. Which is why I would go to Europe. No way some random #$$ Chinese person would be there. Rubbers would be brought so as notto alter history. It's imperative that one is responsible about these kinds of things.

Back
Top Bottom