Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

ya gotta invest in laser, radar detectors, and jammers.....they pay for itself if u got a profiled whip.

ya gotta invest in laser, radar detectors, and jammers.....they pay for itself if u got a profiled whip.

stupid question but can he run the license plate for prior speeding tickets? or is that only on that persons license? It seems like he could have followed you all day until you did something wrong and knew that your record was enough proof to "lie" and give you a bogus charge.

thats terrible

stupid question but can he run the license plate for prior speeding tickets? or is that only on that persons license? It seems like he could have followed you all day until you did something wrong and knew that your record was enough proof to "lie" and give you a bogus charge.

thats terrible

I Dont understand you. I have 20% Tints on my car now (Lexus IS) Every time i see a cop car i put the front windows down... When u see a cop car put your front windows down.... And just drive the speed limit.. Back when i had a g35 i was getting pulled over for stupid +*#@ too.

I cant stand looking at that wheel gap......... But still nice reguardless.

I Dont understand you. I have 20% Tints on my car now (Lexus IS) Every time i see a cop car i put the front windows down... When u see a cop car put your front windows down.... And just drive the speed limit.. Back when i had a g35 i was getting pulled over for stupid +*#@ too.

I cant stand looking at that wheel gap......... But still nice reguardless.

cops pull over suspicious looking vehicles..... thats the law of the land. not written but still the law

i drive a 94 corolla no hubs no tints....

GUARANTEED I SMASHED MORE CHICKS THAN ANY DUDE GETTING PULLED OVER IN HIS BEAMER BENZ OR BENTLEY

OR IN NT'S CASE IT M3 CHARGER OR inset foreign care here

cops pull over suspicious looking vehicles..... thats the law of the land. not written but still the law

i drive a 94 corolla no hubs no tints....

GUARANTEED I SMASHED MORE CHICKS THAN ANY DUDE GETTING PULLED OVER IN HIS BEAMER BENZ OR BENTLEY

OR IN NT'S CASE IT M3 CHARGER OR inset foreign care here

That front window trick doesn't work. I have a black-on-black car as well.
They find other reasons to pull you over.
A couple of mos. ago a cop pulled me over and told me to roll my windows up, so he could test how much light passed thru the window.

That front window trick doesn't work. I have a black-on-black car as well.
They find other reasons to pull you over.
A couple of mos. ago a cop pulled me over and told me to roll my windows up, so he could test how much light passed thru the window.

If a cop follows you long enough, you are bound to do something illegal. it is a fact and they know that. Next time a cop is trailing you, pull over and let them pass, if they don't, get out of the car and ask how may I help you officer?

If a cop follows you long enough, you are bound to do something illegal. it is a fact and they know that. Next time a cop is trailing you, pull over and let them pass, if they don't, get out of the car and ask how may I help you officer?

Yea the roll your windows down trick definitely doesnt work. I got pulled over twice in same day with windows down and both cops had me roll them up to test the tint. Both let me go and told me to take the tint off, but i was going 23 in a 25mph zone, doing nothing wrong and got pulled over. I drive a Lexus GS.....profiling

Yea the roll your windows down trick definitely doesnt work. I got pulled over twice in same day with windows down and both cops had me roll them up to test the tint. Both let me go and told me to take the tint off, but i was going 23 in a 25mph zone, doing nothing wrong and got pulled over. I drive a Lexus GS.....profiling

You live in Indiana right? My cousin is one of the police chiefs there, even offered me a job to join the force there.

I told him "Cousin I could never live in Indiana"

I think He got demoted because of some big scandal.

You live in Indiana right? My cousin is one of the police chiefs there, even offered me a job to join the force there.

I told him "Cousin I could never live in Indiana"

I think He got demoted because of some big scandal.

Back
Top Bottom