Puerto Rican Women...How do I cop?

Originally Posted by Dapper D

3378777591c0398d2bd7o.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

smh, if its a Rican you want... just talk about sex 24/7, in public, you'll get one, they tend to be dirty birds(but crazy) and I think you said you'refrom Miami, goto kissimmee/Orlando

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

real talk though, learn to dance bachata salsa & merengue and get to a spanish club
Question answered.
I dont know where y'all from but these hispanic clubs around here aint no joke. Go in there thinking you gon' pull they women if you wantand get knifed the *!!! up.

I thought when I lived in NY that it had the finest ricans etc. But then I moved to Florida
eek.gif
imagine a rican that acts white
pimp.gif
in a good way

I am dominican myself well part at least
grin.gif
...Dominicans are fine, but I am in Puerto Rico right now
pimp.gif

I mean how every female my age on an island gonna be fine? Don't make no sense
smh.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

OP whats your race? I beast on the latinas and im white. Latina moms love their daughters with white guys $%!@@
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am mixed with a lot
laugh.gif
mainly white/Jamaican and Dominican. Both my parents are half/half
laugh.gif
....It isn't that I never been attracted to them, therejust aren't many where I live, and I am not really attracted to mexicans (too white) .... Anyway They all been showing a dark dark skinned brotha love, Iam thinking of moving down here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Spanish's girl's sex>*

Amen.

On the real... get in cool with a puerto rican girls mom, and you are in there.

Check your local church as well. Full of puerto rican freaks ready to blast off.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

real talk though, learn to dance bachata salsa & merengue and get to a spanish club
Question answered.
I dont know where y'all from but these hispanic clubs around here aint no joke. Go in there thinking you gon' pull they women if you want and get knifed the *!!! up.
If you don't roll up in there like you own the place I don't see what the problem is. But there is always a good mix of people in clubsaround my way, it's never completely one ethnicity type of events over here.

Indeed, Learn how to dance. Its how you get em.

(I'm Puertorican if that matters.)

And for the record...

Puertorican women > Dominican women >>>>>>>>>>>everyone else

Trust me I am well traveled.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Question answered.
I dont know where y'all from but these hispanic clubs around here aint no joke. Go in there thinking you gon' pull they women if you want and get knifed the *!!! up.
If you don't roll up in there like you own the place I don't see what the problem is. But there is always a good mix of people in clubs around my way, it's never completely one ethnicity type of events over here.
Thats cool. I'm stuck in the Midwest/ St. Louis to be exact so......

Back
Top Bottom