PSY AMA MC HAMMER MASH UP PERFORMANCE

Gangnam Style is one of the worst things to happen to pop culture in a long time. Seriously. Everywhere you looked, someone was doing their own version. If this is the garbage K-Pop produces, it can stay in Korea.

Gangnam Style is one of the worst things to happen to pop culture in a long time. Seriously. Everywhere you looked, someone was doing their own version. If this is the garbage K-Pop produces, it can stay in Korea.
It's no worse than any other fad dance that comes and goes.

One of my friends taught English in S. Korea for a year (she's Korean, too, btw) and she told me that if I were to move there, I'd probably get recruited to be a Korean singer/dancer/etc... just off of my height and build alone. Apparently, I'm a tall, good looking Korean. :smokin

Man Hammers a beast, wish i could move like that i'd beastmode the club all the time lol.

Last edited:
rofl you think gangnam style is the worst thing to happen to pop culture? its just a different culture or style, which is what makes america so awesome.  What about crank that soulja boy.. you probably think thats better too

rofl you think gangnam style is the worst thing to happen to pop culture? its just a different culture or style, which is what makes america so awesome.  What about crank that soulja boy.. you probably think thats better too
No I don't and I said one of. Its pure garbage just like Crank Dat and all the dances that came after. Take an ESL class because you can't read.

No I don't and I said one of. Its pure garbage just like Crank Dat and all the dances that came after. Take an ESL class because you can't read.
Beat it.

jhawk is one angry a** little dwarf.  just enjoy it for what it is.  if you dont then dont listen to it.

Epic
pimp.gif

:smokin he's aligning with the late 80s/early 90s first madonna, now hammer.

the afterparty...

Last edited:
I thought this was incredible when I saw this :pimp:

Hammer still got those moves. Hammer like 50 man. Psy can really dance too.

Back
Top Bottom