::PSP APPRECIATION POST::

been thinking about getting one for the longest ...but i heard the new one can't be modded
nerd.gif

I have a PSP which I recently got after ditching my DS Lite (I'm a female...it's ok for me to have DS and be over 21
wink.gif
) I was addicted to NBA Live07' on the PSP for a second, but I miss the game selection compared to the DS. However, my husband plays everyday so I get his old games. The only one Iplay is live though and I got Diner Dash and bout to get Scrabble. Yeah, I like dorky games kinda. I have a mac though and I really just wanna put my vids andmovies on my PSP but I haven't found a way yet.

The PSP is overall better than the DS....it's just more challenging to mod. I don't wanna hack it though.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

guys help me out.. i have one of the original psp's that came with the spiderman umd.. now the LAN switch on the side is messed up, it just moves from side to side and doesnt stay in place therefore i cannot go online with my psp.. can that be fixed or should i just chuck it?

can anyone help?

Had it not to long after launch, played with it like 10-20 times, typical Sony hardware... disc read error... haven't touched it much since...

Originally Posted by c1o27

16gigs?!?! where and how much was it? I'm still stuck with my 4g
smh.gif

it was on the net a minute ago.. i wanna say like a year or so??
laugh.gif
and to the people who dont wanna brick their PSP the downgrading method is easy as hell..even tho i bought mine modded for $150
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had mine modded for a year or so and its the best thing for long trips. When I went to P.I. I had to bring this loaded with games and movies, my ipod and phoneand I was set for for this 10+ hour flight. Any deals for a bigger memory stick?

Back
Top Bottom