PSNY x Air Jordan 12

fyi psny 12 went on sale last saturday in hong kong nikelab (ps7). it was first come first serve (ppl did camp overnight). I wasn't there myself but looking at pics from fb shoe groups, they had a lot of them. Not until ~3-4pm on release day they sold out certain sizes.

i see this shoe at the same level as DSM 1: collab, nice clean design, not as limited as we all think.

The leather
wink.gif

fyi psny 12 went on sale last saturday in hong kong nikelab (ps7). it was first come first serve (ppl did camp overnight). I wasn't there myself but looking at pics from fb shoe groups, they had a lot of them. Not until ~3-4pm on release day they sold out certain sizes.

i see this shoe at the same level as DSM 1: collab, nice clean design, not as limited as we all think.

Hong Kong? Very few of those pair are coming to the states. The shoe is limited enough.

Last edited:
From PSNY this morning:

Orders are shipping today and tomorrow. Upon shipment you will be emailed a tracking number. Thanks for your patience.

would love for prices to plummet so I can snip a set to wear.....

dsm plunged off a cliff hard :nerd:

Brought this plastic box just for the psnys and they don't even fit! Not happy
Ummm did you check the measurements? Do you plan on wearing them? I wouldn't say its a collectors item worthy of an acrylic box. These must have become your all time grails? 

Ummm did you check the measurements? Do you plan on wearing them? I wouldn't say its a collectors item worthy of an acrylic box. These must have become your all time grails? 
[/quo

Of xou

Of course I plan on wearing them, I just expected the box would be big enough and I didn't want to put them in the regular drop boxes. I'm not even a jordan head so these are not grails to me I just like them and wanted to put them in a nice box.

Of course I plan on wearing them, I just expected the box would be big enough and I didn't want to put them in the regular drop boxes. I'm not even a jordan head so these are not grails to me I just like them and wanted to put them in a nice box.
Cool. Too bad it didn't fit. I might get one of the acrylic boxes whenever Space Jams retro again.

Cool. Too bad it didn't fit. I might get one of the acrylic boxes whenever Space Jams retro again.

Don't get krate & co acrylic box, don't think 11s would fit in it either. Even my 95s which are not high at all cannot stand upright in the box (lid won't go on).
Waste of money to be honest looks good, but not really useable.

Last edited:
Yes I did, but I had a little crack in the lid. Emailed to complain and they sent me refund so I got a free box.
So looks like you played yourself, do you have a free box?

3 times? Tell me 1 more time.

Finally got my pair last night for $480 shipped. Seller didnt really make much since he paid $55 for shipping then fees should be $20. He might have cleared $70 after tax. Had $80 worth of unused giftcards so total out of pocket for me is $400 which is not bad.

Finally got my pair last night for $480 shipped. Seller didnt really make much since he paid $55 for shipping then fees should be $20. He might have cleared $70 after tax. Had $80 worth of unused giftcards so total out of pocket for me is $400 which is not bad.

Wow nice!

Desperate sellers, but good for you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom