PSNY x Air Jordan 12

when your making a purchase for something such as these, one would think the retailer would keep you in the loop on what's going on. If something was purchased Monday night, there's NO reason for there not to be any movement by Wednesday. if anything they should ship out Wednesday night barring any shipping or payment issues
Yeah and i'm surprised no one has heard anything from them.

Come on PSNY send us an update... Being impatient I know, my bad, my bad.

when your making a purchase for something such as these, one would think the retailer would keep you in the loop on what's going on. If something was purchased Monday night, there's NO reason for there not to be any movement by Wednesday. if anything they should ship out Wednesday night barring any shipping or payment issues

The thirst is real for me. I knew I had have these joints...even considered letting go of a pair of 350s as trade bait. Trying to be patient with PSNY, but I'm not gonna lie, I've been checking that order status everyday...lol...smh.

The thirst is real for me. I knew I had have these joints...even considered letting go of a pair of 350s as trade bait. Trying to be patient with PSNY, but I'm not gonna lie, I've been checking that order status everyday...lol...smh.
Does your order still say "Unfulfilled?"

Also , I forget who was emailing them, did they ever hit you back?

Pm witch 350s and what size PSNY 12 i have one coming in tomorrow 

I'm right there with you guys. When i order anything at all, im constantly checking that order status bc ive seen items bought sunday night at 11:50pm arrive in store Tuesday morning with standard shipping. I've also seen **** get ordered Wednesday morning and not arrive until the following Wednesday or Thursday on standard shipping.

Figured

Figured Ill post my pics. Really loving these. Material blew me away. The suede is amazing on these cant really compare to anything. As much as I love the 72-10 and the maroon 4s these are the winner in my collection for December. 

Does your order still say "Unfulfilled?"

Also , I forget who was emailing them, did they ever hit you back?

Yup, 'unfulfilled'. No follow up since placing the order. But if no one else has a pair shipped from them, I'm not tripping...just thirsty...lol.

adjusted my sig 
nerd.gif

so if anyone wants to send me a slight OOP 
nthat.gif

I got tracking from PSNY for the tee I ordered last Thursday this afternoon. I expect the shoe tracking from them to come in the next day or so. FYI for those who know, looks like their shipping company is Bergen.... So yeah.

Just got my pair in, they're nice but I'm not in total awe of them and don't really see the hype for these.
I know exactly what you mean. When you see a hyped up shoes looking all extra desirable because of all these camera angles and filters making you want them. Once you get them inhand the realization of these being a "cool" looking sneaker that just used different material from the norm. This happens to me alot because KITH filters be fooling you. All the real excitement is really when you are trying to get them into your cart.

My order still shows "pending" on SNKRS for the PSNY's, yet my 72-10's got delivered today. I know Nike ships to SoCal slow, but not THAT slow.

my pair from SNKRS will be in tomorrow. the hoodie (from thursday) and the shoes from PSNY still say unfulfilled, but my payments have cleared. hope they ship soon.

Back
Top Bottom