PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Auto fill plus copy and paste credit card number was out with a quickness. It was almost like a supreme drop
smokin.gif
Quicker than supreme. And they had FSR too. Bots ate these up. But it seems they got something monitoring for bots because a reseller that I follow on Twitter got all his orders cancelled from the weekend. #Team Manual for me. To hell with a high priced bot SMH

PSNY must have had like 10 pairs only. Had in cart seconds after they popped up and as soon as I hit checkout I got the sold out message

Nope they had more, because I believe more ppl got them. It didn't came up at 8 on the dot. I was keep refreshing, then so it all info was already fill and auto fill cc info, that was it. This site reminds me of supreme

well, now all I need is an email from Nike cancelling my SNKRS order, and my night of depression will be complete.  
i dont think Nike is canceling our orders.  my original "delivery date" was Dec 17th (thursday), which told me that processing would be a day behind.  when i typically order from nike on saturday, my delivery date is only on that wednesday

i dont think Nike is canceling our orders.  my original "delivery date" was Dec 17th (thursday), which told me that processing would be a day behind.  when i typically order from nike on saturday, my delivery date is only on that wednesday

Nike is taking longer than usual because it is busy also fulfilling the million of orders for the 11s.
To get a true up to date status use the website. My SNKRS app shows in progress but the website says preparing to ship.

If you added something to your cart before, inputted all info previously, all you had to do was confirm. Everything saved. 5 seconds and done.

THIS.

I cooked manually doing exactly this. Even had time to mess up the CVV and correct it. :lol:

I ****** up... I used my phone when I should have used my auto fill.. I even carted and was a sec away from hitting pay.

Back
Top Bottom