PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Still salty I didn't get a pair and hoping I can snag a pair of 750s this weekend to trade

still patiently waiting for that size 8 shipping email "still in progress" 

been like 2 months since i hit on SNKRS last one was MC 2.0 

Same!! Mine says preparing for shipment. The last time I got anything on the SNKRS app was the MC 2.0
still patiently waiting for that size 8 shipping email "still in progress" 

been like 2 months since i hit on SNKRS last one was MC 2.0 

I'm waiting for a 8.5 shipment email also! Still "in progress" I'm gonna inquire on the Nike chat if I don't get email tonight.

All you guys that got from SNKRS count yourself lucky-All in these will cost me $371, plus $70 shipping from UK.  On the bright side, they will be here Thurs.

Eh. Could be a difference in regional demand/availability/etc.

There are pairs being actively bid on on eBay above $500, and lots of sold pairs above 500/600.

Time will tell...

i had my eye on like 7 auctions and 5 of them were won by zero bidders. i know we were all zero at once once on eBay, but when i comes to buying shoes, they almost never pay. a couple others were won by 1's. i cant bring my self to bid on any of those. i was seeing shoes over 700 zero bidders smh

Last edited:
i had my eye on like 7 auctions and 5 of them were won by zero bidders. i know we were all zero at once once on eBay, but when i comes to buying shoes, they almost never pay. a couple others were won by 1's. i cant bring my self to bid on any of those. i was seeing shoes over 700 zero bidders smh

I bet they will be relisted.

Last edited:
Seeing A LOT of scammers out on these on eBay.  Just saw two very deceiving listings, one was for pictures of the shoe (3 of them) that went for best offer under 4 and another looked like an instagram account that has only pics of yeezys, OVOs and these for 400.  I think the prices we are seeing right now may be artificially low for authentics unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom