PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Gotta blame the collaborator too, they're half the problem when it comes to the price 
eyes.gif

$20 shipping

Crazy

Are they shipping this ishnon a golden chariot or something......

Why the blank is it so high. Not even actual high end boutiques pull this ish...... In fact it's free

Better over night hat ish

Wait till after the xi drop and everyone is in these. Page count will hit 100.

Already on 30

Seems like the $300 price point is a debatable topic tho. I really don't care it won't stop me from wanting these more than any other release this week. 

Last edited:
glad i resisted copping the tshirt. now can put that towards the better clothes releasing this weekend

They really didn't put a single ounce of effort into the collection smdh...not that I would've bought anything anyway at those prices

Last edited:
I hope they post up the other PSNY x Jordan  sweatpants, shorts, crew, windbreaker online soon. They look a lot better than that hoodie and tshirt.

Last edited:
So my buddy won the draw and can't make it out there.... Do I just need his ID? Or do they also check email etc

For anyone saying the clothing is too simple... Have you guys noticed a pattern? Clothing is similar to Supreme x Jordan drop... Does this mean 2016 has a bunch of Jordan x Streetwear collabs waiting to happen? DSM, Supreme, Public School... Also Public School had a launch party tonight in NYC go on Ig and check the hashtag #PSNYxJordan

Well my buddy is a completely differ race lol. He can't make it due to the time slot. Anyway he can change the NDC acct info to mine?

Well my buddy is a completely differ race lol. He can't make it due to the time slot. Anyway he can change the NDC acct info to mine?
play the race card.

I should have copped the XXL hours ago. 
mad.gif

Since I work in public schools and all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom