PSNY x Air Jordan 12

No shot for anyone but one city in us? Lol and you wonder why nike getting killed to adidas
Idk Adidas looking like they about to take a turn downward. Should Nike follow Adidas and release these super limited and let people pay 1500 for them for 4 months then re release them with 100k pairs available?Ultraboosts and NMDs are sitting now. 

they stash stock in one area of the city. gotta be in the app to see where and when. fcfs based on the past two drops using this method

Which two release did they have using this method? I know the just don 2s was one .. how did that work exactly? Did the app tell you exactly where to go to reserve a pair?

Which two release did they have using this method? I know the just don 2s was one .. how did that work exactly? Did the app tell you exactly where to go to reserve a pair?
youre right, think they just launched it for the just don 2s so far. but from what i remember, it was essentially a google map street view of the actual streets of the stash spot. and they may have shown how many pairs they had left

youre right, think they just launched it for the just don 2s so far. but from what i remember, it was essentially a google map street view of the actual streets of the stash spot. and they may have shown how many pairs they had left

So you have to be familiar with the area or else you won't even know where the hell to go Smh .. I was thinking about going to the city that morning and just hanging out .. but I'm not familiar with the area so I wouldn't be able to recognize the "stash spot" if they show it via google map street view

what is SNKRS stash ?

where you run around in the heat like that pokemon nonsense last year

that's so stupid
It's just geolocation based sales, sort of like adidas Confirmed but more like Frenzy location specific drops. You can only purchase the item in the set city perimeter.

if someone in NY loves me...and hates Jordan...get me a 10.5-11 and I'll trade for Zebras. 
nthat.gif

These are going to be worth more than Zebras though.
Current PSNYs are 500-700 depending on app or consignment shop.

I think Zebras will settle at 500 so I have to add a couple hundred then so be it.

However, I hope a hater of JB or an e-friend will help the kid out.

What are people's guesses on the resell of these after release? And will it bring the prices of the grey PSNYs up or down?

Current PSNYs are 500-700 depending on app or consignment shop.

I think Zebras will settle at 500 so I have to add a couple hundred then so be it.

However, I hope a hater of JB or an e-friend will help the kid out.
people expecting these to go for the same price as the first psnys already?

Back
Top Bottom