PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Pulled the trigger on a pair via trade. I have relatively slim foot, but went tts cuz thats all i had access to. I pray these fit me well...

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
bless me papi

Ebay means something? Lol

It's quite clear these are more limited than OVO, that's not opinion. That's a fact

And no I'm not defending the shoe since I don't own them anymore
laugh.gif
what you get for them? or traded?

Jeeze this thread is split

About to make a deal on a half size down and now im scared :frown:
. I went tts and they feel good a little room just how I like them. Especially since your not buying them from a store where you could return them if they were too small with going a half size down, just be safe and go tts on them. Nothing worse than spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes you wont wear because they hurt your feet.

Last edited:
. I went tts and they feel good a little room just how I like them. Especially since your not buying them from a store where you could return them if they were too small with going a half size down, just be safe and go tts on them. Nothing worse than spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes you wont wear.
fml was getting a 9.5 for a $470 shipped.. Dont think ill find a 10 at that price

fml was getting a 9.5 for a $470 shipped.. Dont think ill find a 10 at that price
That's a good price but if it was me all I would be thinking is that I don't want to take the chance of dropping $470 and wearing them once and not wearing them again because they hurt. But buying them to try to trade for your size might be worth it if you don't mind putting in that work, but its still a risk of not getting your size.

Last edited:
That's a good price, but usually size 10 goes for less than the smaller sizes. You should be able to find it, just look a little harder. Good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom