PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Something's wrong with you then.

How so? Opening the box made me feel like the XI OR XVII OR XVIII.. The wrapping of each shoe, shows the care they put towards each pair. Not like a regular flip open the box silver or black Jordan box.. It just needed that XII retro card or a PSNY pamphlet. *Even my buddy that TA's a packaging design class acknkowledged it

Last edited:
Love my pair. I got offered by a friend the OT 350 for my PSNY and supreme bogo crewneck, but can't seem to want to trade for it even though I have two PSNY (one retail and one resale price paid). Would anyone here do the trade? I'm leaning on passing.

Love my pair. I got offered by a friend the OT 350 for my PSNY and supreme bogo crewneck, but can't seem to want to trade for it even though I have two PSNY (one retail and one resale price paid). Would anyone here do the trade? I'm leaning on passing.

I don't even care what resell is on those Yeezy's. They are garbage compared to the PSNY's.

Yeah man me too, I noticed that also when I tried them on. Oh well guess I'll have to sell them, I really like them too.
Sad life for us flatfooters I traded a pair of moonrocks for these and got some $$. Damn these are too dope...maybe they will stretch.

Last edited:

Still didn't even sell my pair [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Send them to SS or put them on ebay. Trying to sell them locally or FB groups only gonna get you lowball offers right now.
Yea what he said if you havnt gone that route yet.

maybe someone will message you on ebay wanting to just go thru PP

I might drop mine off at FC this weekend when I take my 750s.

Torn though, really want to keep them but I'm trying to cut my collection down in half. Might keep these and move something else :lol:

Torn though, really want to keep them but I'm trying to cut my collection down in half. Might keep these and move something else
laugh.gif
LOL 

if you were to save these what other shoes did you have in mind that you would move ? its deff a tough decision tho bro good luck let us know what you decide on 

I really love these esp being a fan of the 12s i can never see myself letting these bad boys go. just to clean 

Tried mine on yesterday, definitely should of went half a size down. I will wear them with force fields so should be cool and doubt I could of found a 8.5.
Anyone also notice how squeaky they are? Think it's the lining inside the shoe, the leather really does squeak. Hopefully will stop after a few wears.
yeah mine squeak a bit too. 

[thread="636982"] [/thread]

Torn though, really want to keep them but I'm trying to cut my collection down in half. Might keep these and move something else :lol:
LOL 

if you were to save these what other shoes did you have in mind that you would move ? its deff a tough decision tho bro good luck let us know what you decide on 

I really love these esp being a fan of the 12s i can never see myself letting these bad boys go. just to clean 

Nothing major, probably a pair of general release Js that are sitting in storage. Move 2 pairs for retail and make my $300 back then keep the 12s lol.

Send them to SS or put them on ebay. Trying to sell them locally or FB groups only gonna get you lowball offers right now
Where does the line between lowball and fair begin? I'm looking for a pair for myself.

At this point, not because I have a pair in my sig :nerd: :lol: (joking mods), anything below $500 is a lowball. You have your situations where a couple people got hooked up for $425-450 but outside of that these shouldn't be going below $500 on the resell market.

If they don't restock or re-launch it's only going to go up.

The best time to buy is now, sellers are desperate and not thinking long term. Once the market realizes that there aren't too many pairs of these, it's a wrap.

Would be nice to know what was the release number of these ? Anybody take a guess ... I have a 10.5 at home haven't even tried them on that's how nice these things are ... They just seem to fresh untouched

Back
Top Bottom