PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

IHeartBoost wrote:
Bhupy wrote:
Originally Posted by 18key

So bhupy, was that you playing tonight or your brother? And good games guys.
That was my bro. I don't play COD4. I used to play when it first came out. I play 2 player Borderlands though. I'm probably going to play MW2 for like a week and stop too. My life is too busy for PS3 but I still got love for it.
Are you in San Fran?

No, I'm in Sacramento. I might have to cop MW2 tmw from that 7-11 like Generations. Generationz is an +***#$$ though, didn't reply to my pm about theTRU scam. That's cold blooded.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

http://www.youtube.com/v/prK-lmQzyDo&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/prK-lmQzyDo&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/prK-lmQzyDo&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/prK-lmQzyDo&hl=en&fs=1&

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Cant lie that was pretty hot, only thing i dislike is the heartbeat attachment. Basically all u have to do is face a direction and check for red dots.
Radar.
Nah the thing thats attached to the gun, my boy told me a while ago thats what its called. Forgive me if im wrong
Yeah the heartbeat attachment I love it! especially this + SIlencer in search and destroy
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol at Boost saying Radar when he doesnt even own the game

hey guys. idk if this has been posted here or not but here's a link to get bad company 2 beta
CLIQUE

actually they might already be out, doesn't hurt to try though

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

How many waves do u face per level on Crystal defenders? i keep dying on wave 23

30. It's a pretty fun game, I really like tower defence games.

I can't get down with the 3rd version on the game, I can't understand the power crystals. J-DIDDS was playing it at my house and he was
eek.gif
with it.
30 o come on, haha

it sucks when u keep making it to level 23 and die and have to do it all over again

Originally Posted by omgitswes

hey guys. idk if this has been posted here or not but here's a link to get bad company 2 beta
CLIQUE

actually they might already be out, doesn't hurt to try though
Tried it 2X, I think it's outta codes. Thanks for the hookup though.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Anybody that purchased MW2 from ebgames/gamestop.com get a tracking # yet?
nope it still says pending
My game is on backorder (PE) and the rep for EBgames said it will be shipped on Tuesday. He sounded sure too
laugh.gif

Did they charge your CC card yet?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Anybody that purchased MW2 from ebgames/gamestop.com get a tracking # yet?
nope it still says pending
My game is on backorder (PE) and the rep for EBgames said it will be shipped on Tuesday. He sounded sure too
laugh.gif

Did they charge your CC card yet?
didnt charge me yet but when i tried to cancel the order it said its to late and the order has been shipped
laugh.gif

Quick question. How come I can't go back to using my component or vga connections when I take my Fat PS3 to someones house that has a T.V. with no HDMIinputs? Do I have to reset something on the settings? All I get is a blank/black screen. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

roll.gif
my KLIQ $+**%% you already know
pimp.gif
that waas crazy.

unlimited sprint or somethin?

��
word.. dude never stopped sprinting.. the 25 kill streak video
eek.gif
.. tuesday morning will be an epic day. KLIQ.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by syrnerd

Quick question. How come I can't go back to using my component or vga connections when I take my Fat PS3 to someones house that has a T.V. with no HDMI inputs? Do I have to reset something on the settings? All I get is a blank/black screen. Thanks in advance.
You have to hold down the button for a few seconds I think....look in the manual it says it in there

Originally Posted by DubA169

so i guess this thread is gonna be full of modern warfare crap for a month....yay

Hey man!!! I just wanted to say thanks again for hooking me up with the Juggernuts codes. It worked. Thanks and <3 xoxo

I forgot to tell yah that my dude Safer_ NUked Brazil
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
My dude got that KIllstreak and absolutely NUKED the whole place first time i seenone..

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

How many waves do u face per level on Crystal defenders? i keep dying on wave 23

30. It's a pretty fun game, I really like tower defence games.

I can't get down with the 3rd version on the game, I can't understand the power crystals. J-DIDDS was playing it at my house and he was
eek.gif
with it.
30 o come on, haha

it sucks when u keep making it to level 23 and die and have to do it all over again

Use your thieves!! Also, make sure you only use what is absolutely necessary. Ex. 1 Soldier can beat the first wave by himself if placed right.

I usually only have 4 or 5 soldiers, 2-3 archers, 2-3 mages, and 1 monk (maybe) with 1 or 2 thieves. Took me a few times just to get to wave 30. About thetenth or twelth time I made it through without losing a crystal.

I really enjoy the game. Crystals, like Tmacs said, are hard to get used to, but if you place them right you can hold off on leveling for a few waves.

Boost, and anyone else joing us in Monday's MIDNIGHT MADNESS...

I probably won't be home til Midnight Pacific, but plan to play until I fall asleep or have a seisure.
laugh.gif

And anyone parting up, make sure you have a mic, so we can insult the other team mercilessly.

That is all.

I bet you guys are going to hate the new inviting system..Its horrible. At least you can join their game without notice though..But you guys will love it..

Back
Top Bottom