PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Next son is gonna say we were selected in a survey all we gotta do is buy a magazine and we get a free cruise in Greece.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Next son is gonna say we were selected in a survey all we gotta do is buy a magazine and we get a free cruise in Greece.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Running off with someone's CC info would be useless since I would need the last 3 digits on the back to complete any transaction.

I have a handful of games to share if anyone wants to exchange.

I'll just purchase a PSN gift card if no one's willing to.

RitchDad - Try changing your password on the website: http://us.playstation.com/PS3/dearplaystation, I tried changing it on my PS3 and the link I received in the email was broken, it worked for me on the website this morning. 

this thing is bs they send me an email like 16 hours later with a link that doesnt even work.....headache after headache.....i create a new profile and it still doesnt let me sign in smfh

Is my PS3 messed up? I bought the slim version to replace my dead 80gb fat one, and last night it wouldn't let me update. It said version 3.60 was the newest available. I had to download it on my phone (no internet at home), transfer it to my external hd, and then update it manually. I was finally able to play online though with wifi tethering through my phone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ludex360

so no new map pack for black ops til the store is back up?

either way its on 360 30 days before psn...so it wont be out till june 
Yup, Escalation's not going to release on PSN until June.

too bad we missed out on a Double XP weekend (all systems) when Escalation came out for the 360.
ohwell.gif

Still no progress with PSN in Asia.
tired.gif

Anyone know the status on the Play Station Store though? Im trying to redeem my MK online code and it wont let me

Anyone play mlb 2k11 or homefront hit me up psn name ucsnag

also i just got red dead redemption been playing for a month almost done when i finally got on the net with it it showed undead and red dead can i play un dead for free since i got red dead on disk any info yes im late smh

I would assume that the PS Store would be one of the last things to go up.

i believe someone mention that the playstation store should be back up in the end of the month

Originally Posted by Hugo

i believe someone mention that the playstation store should be back up in the end of the month

Yep.

Having all the services up and running by the end of the month is Sony's goal.

May152011
[h1]Update on Service Restoration Rollout[/h1]
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We’re currently experiencing an extremely heavy load of password resets, and so we recently had to turn off services for approximately 30 minutes to clear the queue.

As such, a large number of people are attempting to change their passwords at the same time, it’s taking longer than expected for all those emails to clear all of the ISPs.

If you’ve requested your password reset, please give it a bit of time to reach your email. Thanks for your patience as we work to get everyone back online.

Back
Top Bottom