PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

[h2]Final Fantasy XIII NA releasedate reveal nearly upon us?[/h2]
October 29th, 2009 @ 03:51
By Nathan Grayson

ffxiii21.jpg

Siliconera sends word of a casting call for an upcoming Final Fantasy XIII ad that, among other things, will dramatically unveil the game's North American release date.

The ad, which is getting off the ground at LA-based ad agency Liz Paulson Casting, will end with a camera pan and a release date, according to the casting call.

There'll also be new footage and a "never before seen look at Final Fantasy XIII," apparently. Something for everyone, it would seem.

We fully expect to see the launch date trailer for Final Fantasy XIV the day before FFXIII's launch date is ready for its close-up.

We're joking. Hopefully.

Heres another one for the new PS3 ads.

It does room heater

lol, my heater broke so I left my PS3 on while I was in there and it kept my room relatively warm.

Not sure if posted but....
[table][tr][td]New Valkyria Chronicles 2, Peace Walker demos next week[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Posted on October 28, 2009[/td] [td]by Nick[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Even though the PSP Go is already a month old in the US, Sony's hardwarerevision of the PSP is due to hit shelves next week in Japan. In order to promote the launch, Sony is calloborating with Sega and Konami to deliver two newdemos of the PSP's hottest upcoming games.

The first demo is of Valkyria Chronicles 2, sequel to the 2008 PS3 title. TheValkyria Chronicles 2 demo will be the same one that was playable at TGS and all the other recent Japanese press events.

The second demo is Metal Gear Sold: Peace Walker. The demo is different than theone that was downloadable after TGS 2009, but will be based on builds that have been playable for the press. The demo will also include the new controlscheme, which Kojima developed in response to fan input after playing the TGS demo, but we're still not sure what that is.

These demos will release on November 1st in Japan.
I gotta finish VC after my ps3broke i lost my saved file and just havent felt the urge to start over. But before VC2 comes out ima beat it.

HughJackman Right for Uncharted Movie?

[table][tr][td]Hugh Jackman Right For Uncharted Movie?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Posted on October 28, 2009[/td] [td]by Dustin S.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
If you haven't read already, Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) is hinted to be playingNathan Drake in the upcoming Uncharted movie. In an interview with Nolan North in the UK PlayStation Magazine he said this:

"Jackman is who I'd like to see. I think the producers would like to seeJackman too, because he has that tough guy exterior, but [...] there's also a lot going on behind his eyes. A lot of emotion and sensitivity on thatbrusque exterior, and he has great comic timing. He's a phenomenal actor. I just hope I get a part on the movie so I can work with Hugh."

However Nolan also commented on his will to be Drake in the movie as well stating:

"I would love to do the movie, obviously I'd love to do it as Nathan Drake[...] but I've done film and television and I understand the reality of the business."

He then went on to say he just plain hopes to get a part in the movie at all. To behonest Hollywood does suck in certain ways because of the "reality of the business." Nothing against Hugh Jackman, he is one of my favorite actors,but is it the right choice? On the positive side you will get a solid performance for sure and obvioulsy draw in all his fans immidiatly and have massive presscoverage for that very reason.

On the other hand your going to be paying him a ton of money, have higher hopes ofthe movie being good, and not a whole lot of originality. Let alone if you put in Nolan North, your bringing in new talent to the industry and by all means hecould blow us away as he loves the franchise as is. Your more closely related to the game as he will sound the same, and he even did the animation acting inthe game. Lets not forget he is supposed to be younger and have a softer voice.

I guess if they can pay Nicholas Cage to do three National Treasure movies, they canafford Hugh Jackman. With that being said I want to see Nolan North take the roll, give the man a chance. If that doesn't happen then I'll be more thanexcited to hear Hugh Jackman taking the roll. Its alot better than some of the rumors floating around recently...
Not really into actors much so i cant say who id like to play Drake, but ihope they pick someone good.

Let Nolan do it. He looks like Drake plus he did the voice work and he'll be cheap but knowing Hollywood...smh

People still care about baseball?

NBA Season starting > World Series

So how much does a WS cost anyway? Ahhhh.... about $208,097,414

HOWEVER!

I will be watching Ms. Keys and Hov this evening.

<>

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I hate when i'm playing Uncharted 2 online, and join a game with people who are level 35 and 40. They are always saying they don't want the low level people on their team. I'm at level 11, but I don't suck!
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Just hit lvl 30 last night *hat*..
After lvl 40 its much much harder to level up though..
most of the people level 30 and up suck. they just go for the shotgun because it has auto aim
Sounds kinda lame auto aim online? I loved U2 beat it, just wasnt feelin the online mode.

yea i figured it out yesterday while playing if you run and gun with the shotgun it auto aims
no wonder they blast me all the damn time
mad.gif
try rolling awayfrom those guys
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

That WS preview is very offensive to me and to plenty of other people here, I'm sure.

**reports nnarum...and Boost**

Very offensive.
smh.gif

Starting October 30

Bestbuy will be giving a $10 gift card when u preorder MW2 ( 59.99) so it works out to be the same price FS was selling it for

Sale ends 5th of November

Also at BB
LBP: GOTY edition 39.99
GT5 Prologue $19.99
Uncharted Drakes Fortune $19.99
inFamous $39.99
Killzone $39.99
Starts this weekend i believe

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

People still care about baseball?

NBA Season starting > World Series
pimp.gif

So how much does a WS cost anyway? Ahhhh.... about $208,097,414

HOWEVER!

I will be watching Ms. Keys and Hov this evening.

<>

the nba is finally starting, but im a lil sad about the direction of iverson's career.

still rooting for my Yankees

im gonna miss alicia keys
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and jayz perform at the pre game . i'll just catch it when it gets postedon youtube

and like ninong said... that crap is very offensive. TAKE THAT DOWN NOW!!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

That WS preview is very offensive to me and to plenty of other people here, I'm sure.

**reports nnarum...and Boost**
laugh.gif

Where is your god now Yankee fan?
roll.gif

Yo religion u stay watchin somebody perform. Where this happening at?

A........yo?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Peforming "Empire State of Mind" before Game 2 tonight.
Yo my bad didnt mean to leak ya secret j/p lol but anyway thats a good look. Wish i could catch a WS game at the new yankee stadium.

A........yo?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Yo my bad didnt mean to leak ya secret j/p lol but anyway thats a good look. Wish i could catch a WS game at the new yankee stadium.
He's gonna watch it on tv/online, not at Yankee Stadium.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

A........yo?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

He's gonna watch it on tv/online, not at Yankee Stadium.

Says you.

Back
Top Bottom