PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

finally got me a ps3. i figured with all these buy 2 get 1 free deals now is the best time. got 2k10/ batman/ killzone 2/ uncharted 2

PSN - Jasko12345

some people u cant add cuz their list are full, like myself.

i tend to delete a few inactives

just add people who have the same games as u

yesterday i ran a coop game with an NTer on Uncharted 2, PSN : UGK_Soldier or something like that. dude was no older than 10 as far as i could tell from hismic. lol we got taken out in the 2nd round. i need to run with people that are good especially for deathmatches and objective matches.
oh and im pretty sure i ran into some other NTers cuz all i could hear over the mics was "BURRR!!!"
laugh.gif

Me & JPthe3 got through co-op survival, despite him murking me w/a 'nade
laugh.gif

from Kotaku.com
[h1]Older Ratchet Games Unlock Bonuses In New One[/h1]
One perk that an old Ratchet game unlocks in the forthcoming Ratchet sequel is useful. The other perk, is not.

Insomniac Games has kept to the Ratchet series' tradition by making the newest installment on the PlayStation 3 aware of players' activity in the older ones. Having played - and reviewed - the new Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time using a final retail copy, I was able to see how my save files for the last two games, 2007's Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and 2008's Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty, affect the new game.

I had completed both previous PS3 Ratchets and had the following perks activated automatically when I started the new game:

-My Tools of Destruction save file classified me as a returning customer when I visited A Crack In Time's weapons-vending kiosks. I was given a discount. Thanks to the lower prices and my collection of new bolt money throughout the new game, I found myself lacking money to buy the next available item in the game only once.

-My Quest For Booty save unlocked the pirate hat you see my Ratchet avatar wearing atop this post. The avatar appear in the game's community section, which displays a variety of player accomplishments and stats, shows leaderboards for many of those accomplishments. Players can customize their Ratchet avatar or look up the records and avatars of their friends. The avatar is essentially a visual shorthand for some of the things you've accomplished. For example, the pistol that Ratchet is holding in that shot looks as it does in the game, where I attached mods and selected its paint job.

Those are the unlocks I found so far that relate to the earlier Ratchet games, confirmed by a Sony representative. If I find any more I'll let you know.

Liking this trend, the extra $100,000 in UC2 came in handy..

[h2]Cable arrives from the future as a playable Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 character[/h2]
by JC Fletcher { Oct 23rd 2009 at 5:00PM }
Cable, the mutant with the amazing power to have a gun (he has other powers, but the gun one is the standby), appears in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 as an NPC, but the latest announced downloadable content for the game adds him as a playable character. Soon, you'll be able to have a big futuristic space-gun in the game as well! Activision didn't specify a time frame for this DLC. It's just "upcoming."

Video game fans might know Cable best as one of the cheapest characters in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. For the sake of this game, let's hope he's a bit less powerful now.

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/23/new-final-fantasy-xiii-screenshots-reintroduce-oerba/[/h2]
[h2]New Final Fantasy XIII screenshots reintroduce Oerba[/h2]
by Andrew Yoon { Oct 23rd 2009 at 4:30PM }

Click to summon bigger pictures.
We're still dumbfounded by the fact that -- after years of endless CG teases and countdowns -- Final Fantasy XIII is actually coming out. While still pegged with a vague "Spring 2010" release, Square Enix has made good on its promise of a hastened localization. Already, the HUD sports English text, and the characters have been dubbed in English.

The latest batch of screenshots released by Square Enix focus on Oerba Yun Fang, a character introduced at Tokyo Game Show as a traitor working for the government. She may start out as a villain, but it seems one way or another, she's bound to join your party: these screens show her (and her summon) in actual gameplay screens, proving there will be some interactivity between the hours of cutscenes FF13 is bound to have.

[h3]Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII (10/23)[/h3]

i have madden uncharted2 and nba live 10 and about to get fifa 10 if you have any of those games add me

DaSignOfHell

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

get on that duty batoosey!!
stop playing madden u suck at it

dont be making excuses when mw2 comes out
boy you dont want not one day in madden you better stick to call of duty cuz in the sports world ill kill you kid lol you better ask jason how iget down. NO ROMO!!

IGN Ratings for Tekken 6 (PS3)

[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th] [th=""]Description[/th] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td] [td]click here for ratings guide [/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.0[/td] [td]Presentation
The story really doesn't make any sense at this point. Load time are tolerable, but could have been a lot better.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td] [td]Graphics
In-game character models are quite nice, but certain environments (like the water-filled Mystical Forest) fail to impress.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td] [td]Sound
Decent tunes mix with an odd combination of numerous languages. Characters speak in English, Japanese and Chinese. How do they understand each other?![/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td] [td]Gameplay
Approachable, but still a very deep game with a steep learning curve for those interested in mastering a character or two. Campaign Scenario is a fine distraction, but could have been better.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td] [td]Lasting Appeal
Learning every character could take ages. And it would take just as long to unlock all the costumes in this game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.8
Great[/td] [td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom