• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i have the best mic in NT

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

battousai sounds like hes playing in a hurricane
roll.gif
Dude has the worst mic I have ever encountered.

laugh.gif
hey it used to be real good alright. my dude danny broke it.i think i might just get the official ps3 headset when this thing finally dies.

seriously, how does my mic sound like when im playing?

im sure its clear sometimes and other times i have to try and fix it during mid-game.

Question: If I want to trade games into Best Buy, can I do it in stores? Or do I have to go through the process they have on their website? I dont feel like waiting 3 weeks to get RDR
ohwell.gif

Most likely you'll have to go through the website. There are some stores that have the trade-in kiosk, which I think you can check on the website if stores near you have it, but if not I'd just call and check.

[h2]OXM CoD Black Ops info internetalized[/h2]
May 16th, 2010 @ 17:07
By Joe Anderson

callofdutyblackops3.jpg

OXM’s Call of Duty: Black Ops cover feature has been stripped of information. Head inside, soldier.

The magazine says, “You’re not just relegated to mini-gun man whoholds down the trigger and nudges the aiming reticle around thescreen. For once, you’re flying the helicopter. And firing themissiles. And the mini-guns.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]Divnich: GTA V to appear at E3[/h2]
May 16th, 2010 @ 10:01
By Joe Anderson

gtaiv.jpg

Rockstar could be set to unveil GTA V at E3 if EEDAR boss Jesse Divnich is to be believed.

Divnich made the prediction to Game Informer, saying although there won’t be a playable demo, the game will have some presence.

“I think we’re going to hear about another Grand Theft Auto. I thinkthere won’t be any playable stuff. I think they’ll give you some typeof teaser, because we do think that a year from then in 2011 we’regoing to see another Grand Theft Auto,

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Question: If I want to trade games into Best Buy, can I do it in stores? Or do I have to go through the process they have on their website? I dont feel like waiting 3 weeks to get RDR
ohwell.gif

Most likely you'll have to go through the website. There are some stores that have the trade-in kiosk, which I think you can check on the website if stores near you have it, but if not I'd just call and check.
Ah thanks for the info. I'll have to check out a couple BB's near me tomorrow to see if I can get around Gamestop's bull +%%! trade-in values.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]OXM CoD Black Ops info internetalized[/h2]
May 16th, 2010 @ 17:07
By Joe Anderson

callofdutyblackops3.jpg

OXM’s Call of Duty: Black Ops cover feature has been stripped of information. Head inside, soldier.

The magazine says, “You’re not just relegated to mini-gun man whoholds down the trigger and nudges the aiming reticle around thescreen. For once, you’re flying the helicopter. And firing themissiles. And the mini-guns.

laugh.gif
hey it used to be real good alright. my dude danny broke it.i think i might just get the official ps3 headset when this thing finally dies.

im sure its clear sometimes and other times i have to try and fix it during mid-game.

its never clear, and it makes like these beeping noises sometimes out of the blue. AND you sound like a 12 year old girl (no offense if thats your actual voice
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

can u sum it up what ny times said mister?
Cliffs:
  • Praises how the story grabs you
  • Talks about how Rockstar is only known for the GTA series
  • How animals can be more dangerous than bandits
  • Many towns and buildings to explore
  • Great voice acting
  • "In the more than 1,100 articles I have written for this newspaper since 1996, I have never before called anything a tour de force. Yet there is no more succinct and appropriate way to describe Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar rides again."

Last time I played with you, Ray, I had to mute you. You cannot hear anythiing if your mic is on. So much static and beeps like your entertainment system is in a carwash, or a washing mashine.

Via Amazon.com

DJ Hero Renegade Edition half off or more at Amazon
dj-hero-renegade-edition-case-580.jpg

Amazon has the DJ Hero "Renegade Edition" at a deep discount for the moment. The set, regularly priced at $200, has had its price scratched and dropped like a beat to something slightly more reasonable. The bundle is available on all the major consoles at various discounts:
  • DJ Hero 2[/i] launches in gumball machines for a quarter -- like, a really giant gumball machines.

Damn, I just bought the regular edition for $50 a month ago
    ohwell.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Killzone's Helghast invade Lost Planet 2
helghastjolp2.jpg

Not content on simply golfing, the Helghast are making their way into yet another PlayStation game. Like its Xbox 360 counterpart, the PS3 version of Lost Planet 2 will feature its own console-exclusive characters. In addition to the PS3-only Monster Hunter characters, two Helghast skins will be made available as a free download via the PSN in June. As noted on the PlayStation.Blog, this will be the only game ever to include the Helghast, a Monster Hunter, Dead Rising's Frank West, and Resident Evil's Albert Wesker all in one place.

We wouldn't be surprised, though, if Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 manages to reunite all of these characters for a second time. Check out a trailer after the break.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Joystiq.com

Naughty Bear's cannibalistic, Jaws-inspired trailer

roll.gif
I can't wait
roll.gif

What's the movie they played on where Naughty Bear jumped out and grabbed the other bear out the boat? I swear I've seen that before. Friday the 13th?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Joystiq.com

Naughty Bear's cannibalistic, Jaws-inspired trailer

roll.gif
I can't wait
roll.gif

What's the movie they played on where Naughty Bear jumped out and grabbed the other bear out the boat? I swear I've seen that before. Friday the 13th?

Yep. End of the first one. Jason hops out and grabs the chick from the boat

EDIT: That's not the OG clip I don't think but it happened like that

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

i have the best mic in NT

laugh.gif

battousai sounds like hes playing in a hurricane
roll.gif
Dude has the worst mic I have ever encountered.

laugh.gif

It not always bad but sometimes when I play with you, I wish subtitles would show up so I could know what your saying.

laugh.gif

its never clear, and it makes like these beeping noises sometimes out of the blue. AND you sound like a 12 year old girl (no offense if thats your actual voice
laugh.gif
)
it used to be good back when i was still playing cod4

idk wat it is but i get so many different responses on how i sound like... ive heard, "u sound black, u sound like a fat asian kid, blah blah blah"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)
it used to be good back when i was still playing cod4

idk wat it is but i get so many different responses on how i sound like... ive heard, "u sound black, u sound like a fat asian kid, blah blah blah"
laugh.gif
i used to just have a simple samsung wep700 before i got the turtle beach and everyone said i was pretty clear...it was only $20. sell a pair of your mandals and go buy one. it will prevent us from going deaf when your mic does morse code

game comes with a poster of a blond woman holding a shotgun on one side and the other side is a map of all the places of the game......

then theres a paper of max payne 3 comin soon

then the paper says a co op mission pack is comin soon with 6 missions

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Red Dead Redemption got a 9.7 from IGN for the 360...

No PS3 review yet
mad.gif

it wil prolly get the same but nobody should take ign seriously

Back
Top Bottom