PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

God I can't wait till Medal of Honor drops. October feels like a lifetime.

GOW: Ghost of Sparta means that I'll have to blow the dust off of my PSP. It's been a solid 2 years since I've even looked at it lol

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

how are you chargin it and using it at the same time?
Hook up the dock to the PS3, slap the bluetooth on let it start charging and turn it on while its still in the dock. It lets you talk but you will hear them through your tv speakers.

I'm really considering Red Dead Redemption .
pimp.gif
Multiplayer looks sick.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

how are you chargin it and using it at the same time?
Hook up the dock to the PS3, slap the bluetooth on let it start charging and turn it on while its still in the dock. It lets you talk but you will hear them through your tv speakers.
damn i didnt know that.. i want that now smh.. its that i already had one that i purchased when i first got my BB never used it so decided to use it for the PS3...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Thx a lot, yea I defeated him yesterday afternoon using pretty much the same technique you use.  I'm farming now to get the rest of my main crystal tress filled at least while farming for gold in Edenhall.  I'm also pretty close to buying my first Trapezhedron.  Like 400k away. 

But add to the strat.  The "Army of One" ability is a MUST, so her being the leader is something I'd suggest that as well for the people who are close to Orphan and any other boss for that matter.
No lie, I beat Orphan in 15 seconds using Vanille, Fang, and Hope.
laugh.gif

Fang had instant stagger on, which got him as soon after the match started, after that it was all downhill for him. had the genji gloves on Fang and Hope so it was over in a heartbeat.
laugh.gif

Av1r3x wrote:
Joystiq again..
[h2]Assassins Creed: Brotherhood officially confirmed by Ubisoft[/h2]
by Ben Gilbert { May 5th 2010 at 5:30PM }

[Kotaku]

Dude, is that The Gray Fox from Oblivion to his right in the pic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

I'm really considering Red Dead Redemption .
pimp.gif
Multiplayer looks sick.
i preordered it yesterday along with Lost Planet 2.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Can you get homebrew on the PSPgo yet?

Not yet I think but they found an exploit for it. Get that Patapon 2 demo and download the exploited save file and don't upgrade to the next fw update although I think 6.20 is the latest one. I haven't tried it yet but its defeinitely out there

Hahaha, Had about 4 bucks left on my PSN account after buying the Stimulus pack.

Decided to buy this game called .detuned, for $2.99.

Hahaha, It uses music off of your PS3 to have a little interactive musical experience.

Game is just a dude sitting in a chair that you can make dance, change his head into different things (balloon, vampire, elephant, etc) and do various effects to the music.

Def only worth 3 bucks, and I prolly will never play it again, but it did have like 8 trophies that you can get in like 5 minutes, so that made it worth it.

All in all, don't buy it if you think it'll be fun, but if you want like 4 bronze, 2 silver, and 2 gold trophies, 2.99 isn't that bad.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Hahaha, Had about 4 bucks left on my PSN account after buying the Stimulus pack.

Decided to buy this game called .detuned, for $2.99.

Hahaha, It uses music off of your PS3 to have a little interactive musical experience.

Game is just a dude sitting in a chair that you can make dance, change his head into different things (balloon, vampire, elephant, etc) and do various effects to the music.

Def only worth 3 bucks, and I prolly will never play it again, but it did have like 8 trophies that you can get in like 5 minutes, so that made it worth it.

All in all, don't buy it if you think it'll be fun, but if you want like 4 bronze, 2 silver, and 2 gold trophies, 2.99 isn't that bad.

Being a trophy #%#!@, this intrigues me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

how about Uncharted 2 and super street fighter? this is my first ps3 experience

Both good choices. It all depends on what interests you. Uncharted 2 has a great story, amazing graphics, and a really solid multiplayer, so it gives you a great value and replayability.

thanks i appreciate the help i am going to pick up games tomorrow and maybe some blurays

Originally Posted by Mister916

Just got back from K-Mart and FF XIII for $30 was only on the 360.
ohwell.gif
The closest K-Mart in area was 30+ minutes away so here is what I ended up doing:

I successfully was able to get Best Buy to price match Kmart's price tonight.

I printed out the price from this website:

http://blogs.mykmart.com/page/2/

Went to customer service and asked for a price match, waited about 15 minutes for the customer service rep to call my local Kmart to see if the had it in stock.

Price came out to $32 and some change  after CA sales tax but I had a $5 reward zone certificate to use so I walked out with the game for $27 and some change.

Back
Top Bottom