PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Ur right u had no say in him going to the greatest ball squad of all time in THE state where ballin was invented....

but you do have a choice w/ what pic you post. Throw up a Minny-era pic cuz u dont deserve that legendary Celtic green

By a Canadian, so that makes me the authority on this matter. So both you clowns shut up.

Canadien-American, mind you..................and the ball would've never got rollin (no pun intended) had it not been for our inclement weather/temperment, check mate.

man, let him put whatever he wants on his avy

anyhow, I remember some people on here saying to not upgrade your weapons early in FFXIII. so when's a good time to start upgrading?

Canadien-American, mind you..................and the ball would've never got rollin (no pun intended) had it not been for our inclement weather/temperment, check mate.
We have very few things to be proud of. Please let us have this.
laugh.gif

anyhow, I remember some people on here saying to not upgrade your weapons early in FFXIII. so when's a good time to start upgrading?

You can honestly beat the game without upgrading a single weapon/accessory. However, if you want to start, I'd wait until Chapter 10/11.

Hit up Youtube for a few guides to upgrading. You can end up wasting a ton of materials if you don't do it correctly.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

Probably.

anyone close to platinuming FFXIII? I saw my homeboy at 91%, I was like
eek.gif

I got 7 trophies left. They will take a while though, especially finding every item and weapon.

i need to finish all the missions and then 5 star them and i get the plat.

also, this may just be me but has anyone else ever heard Vanille say something along the lines of "I got a PS3" when she casts death? I swear it trips me out everytime i hear that.
laugh.gif

Process what would i do w/o you.....i love ur candor

honestly, u guys got alot to be proud of....Mountaineer Men, Terrence and Phillip, the catch phrase "ey"......Oh yea and if the bombs drop they'll all be on us, so.........

[h1]New Treyarch Developed Call of Duty Hits Nov. 9 With Likely Modern Setting[/h1]
500x_custom_1272633667070_codbo.jpg
Early this morning a site for Call of Duty: Black Ops went live, now Activision has officially confirmed the game, saying it hits stores on Nov. 9, 2010 and will be developed by Treyarch.

In their press release Activision calls the game, the follow-up to the biggest entertainment launch in history, which can only be Modern Warfare 2. The release says that the game will "introduce fans to the elite world of Black Ops" as the Treyarch-developed game "takes players behind enemy lines in an entirely new chapter in the groundbreaking and record-setting, No. 1 first-person action series of all-time."

"We can't wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops," said Mark Lamia, Studio Head for Treyarch. "We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."

So that's behind enemy lines, this year, Treyarch developed and, seemingly, modern setting.

For more information, visit www.callofduty.com/blackops immediately following the game's appearance on GameTrailers TV on Spike this Friday and also, via Twitter at JD_2020.

from kotaku

Process what would i do w/o you.....i love ur candor

honestly, u guys got alot to be proud of....Mountaineer Men, Terrence and Phillip, the catch phrase "ey"......Oh yea and if the bombs drop they'll all be on us, so.........

roll.gif
It's "eh". And its bad. If I speak while playing Call of Duty, everyone immedietly knows I am Canadian. We all abuse that damn word.
laugh.gif

yup
smile.gif

REALLY? So you must have maxed everyone's roles then as well? I am like 5 missions away from completing, but have yet to get a single Trap or Dark Matter.... not to mention over half the second level weapons.

DM and Traps only come from Adamantoise/tortoise/Gui/Long Guis correct? How did you beat them? Death spamming? I have tried a few methods other than spamming but usually get mowed down. Thinking about using the summons to try and beat them that way... just wasting that much TP without guarantee of a Trap is annoying.

Anyway, nice work.
pimp.gif

Also, I am reading that Treyarch COD will have a trailer later tonight?

Pumped. I have always been a fan of Treyarch. Sure they don't innovate, but listening to the community is probably their strongest attribute.

COD 3 was my first major FPS experience on console, with Medal of Honor being my first on PC.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

REALLY? So you must have maxed everyone's roles then as well? I am like 5 missions away from completing, but have yet to get a single Trap or Dark Matter.... not to mention over half the second level weapons.

DM and Traps only come from Adamantoise/tortoise/Gui/Long Guis correct? How did you beat them? Death spamming? I have tried a few methods other than spamming but usually get mowed down. Thinking about using the summons to try and beat them that way... just wasting that much TP without guarantee of a Trap is annoying.

Anyway, nice work.
pimp.gif

WARNING: Wall of Text
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
No lie, i've probably spent about 10-12 hours farming Adamantoise/tortoise, and i only got 7 traps so far. on the bright side, i got so many platinum ingots from them that it helped me buy everything i needed to get all my tier 2 weapons. thats actually how i got my first dark matter.
laugh.gif

what really helped me get all those items was the fact that i gave all the members of my active party a maxed connoisseur catalog , except for fang, i gave her four.
laugh.gif

it helps raise the drop rate of the traps to about 3~5%, which is still terrible but its better than 1%.
sick.gif

aside from buying dark matters, the only other way to get them is by fighting the Shaolong Gui (the small one), but be warned, he is immune to death and has 10 million health, so good luck with the little guy.
laugh.gif

Traps you can only get from the adult Oretoises. the Long Gui has a higher drop rate than the rest for traps and ingots, but i only ever fought him once. 16 million health, 700 stagger point with 100 chain resistance, and immune to death, never again
smh.gif
. took too much of my damn time to beat him.
laugh.gif

and yes, I am a death spammer. even though i maxed everyone out, this is still the quickest way for me to beat them. i usually have them down within the first 5 minutes this way, with my fastest time being 6 seconds. i rarely summon anymore against them. as long as you have a medic doing their job, vanille can just keep casting away, provided that you have the sprint shoes on her so she can cast faster and the belladonna wand to improve her debuffing skills(maxing it out to the nirvana is ideal). when you do use a summon though, both of their feet are instantly staggered, and they fall to the ground, all you need to do then is go into geshtalt mode and send your summon away. after that i recommend switching to SAB/SAB/SYN so you can buff your characters and debuff/spam him. this has always worked for me. ive also beaten them without death, but it takes too long for my liking.
laugh.gif

if you find yourself low on TP, just go kill random enemies and build it up.

I recommend having everyones health over 15k if you want to take on the regular oretoises without too much trouble. you also HAVE to have the Growth Egg if you want to make the Oretoise farming worth it CP wise. you got to be maxed out if you want to survive against the long gui though.

and finally, thank you.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i just found this out too. hope it helps
Code:
If you find yourself not needing your third Genji Glove (you         get 3 from the missions, and your healer will likely never         need the uncapped damage), you can upgrade it completely         (just under 12k exp) and dismantle it for a Trapezhodron!         ~ Thanks to Wavion for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom