Ps3 Users Hit Me Up----What do you think about it?

I was wondering what fellow NT thought about the PS3 current status...if it was really worth that $600.

Anyways whats your gamertag or profile name....I got like 2 or 3 friends and i need more.

If you play SOCOM, Tekken, Streetfighter II, MGS4, or Warhawk u can get ran through

Get at me.

Beast4ya

Not for $600 it's not .. I dont care who argue that point .. for $330
pimp.gif

It's like getting a PS3 and BlueRay for $165 ea!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

pimp.gif

i disagree, to an extent.

i have the original 60GB PS3 that i got at launch. at the time, it was $600, and i can honestly say it's been worth every penny spent.

Originally Posted by osubass1

i have the original 60GB PS3 that i got at launch. at the time, it was $600, and i can honestly say it's been worth every penny spent.

pimp.gif

I have to agree still got my 60g from launch worth every cent i paid for it.....GamerTag-JBiggs216

ya i thought it was worth it but the lack of games made it hard to accept every once in a while

I had a circuit city coupon for $200 when I grabbed the 60g summer 07 after first price drop. I don't regret paying what I did. I love watching movies inBlu Ray (yes,there is a difference) and the ps3 online network is the best IMO. before I got my laptop, my ps3 was my link to NT and other popular sites. so acomputer, gaming system and blu ray player all in one was and is worthwhile!

chitowngogetta is the name. I'm still trying my hand at madden although my record sucks.

Not to thread jak or anything but I jus got one yesterday and i hooked it up and when i was trying to put it in the outlet,the outlet popped.So I moved it toanother room and it dont even turn on.I got a surge protector if it matter.But no light comes on at all and its fresh out the box.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

og 60 gig ftw!

damn right. 38 hours in line and $600 and it was all worth it in my opinion
YES SIR!!!

pimp.gif

^^^^one of the lucky ones right here. emotion engine FTW!!!

i only play it for GTA 3 and COD4, along with bluray movies, so i'm content with the 600 tag...

tag is jtothadub.

Back
Top Bottom