PS3 owners, do you leave your PS3 on standby or actually hit the switch to turn it off?

Surprised to see so many people still rocking w/ the fat 60 GB. Mine gave up the ghost this past summer, sad to say. And that was after YEARS of leaving it on standby. I don't think I ever completely turned it off unless a game froze up or I went out of town.

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

Originally Posted by Hyper

PS3 Slims don't even have an on/off switch.

Glad I'm not trippin..I went and was looking all over mine for that switch just now smh
laugh.gif
 i started getting worried bout mine till i read up to here. slims ftw

Originally Posted by Hyper

PS3 Slims don't even have an on/off switch.
eek.gif
 just looked at my PS3...didnt even realize that...think im about to sell mine though...dont even use it anymore...

I leave mine on standby which is the 60gb fat I've had since it released in 06 and still running strong for now.

my old fat one died about a year ago...might have been my faut though since in a tight space that probably isn't enough air circulation (on standby)

rocking a slim ps3 now which isn't in the same spot as my old one

i aint got no choice with my slim. but my fat ps2 is still plugged in and on standby. never had a problem with it after like 11 years

If you think its good to switch it off by that logic you should unplug your tv from the socket every time you stop watching it cause it also goes in standby mode. As all electronic appliances do

Back
Top Bottom