PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I really don't care. I am an average Joe who lives in Canada. You could steal all my money, but after exchange, duties, and shipping charges, is it really worth it?
That platinum I got in Tomb Raider Underworld took hours of my life Im not willing to redo.
HAHA
Canada banks will refund the money within 24hours, so were good

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I really don't care. I am an average Joe who lives in Canada. You could steal all my money, but after exchange, duties, and shipping charges, is it really worth it?
That platinum I got in Tomb Raider Underworld took hours of my life Im not willing to redo.
HAHA
Canada banks will refund the money within 24hours, so were good

tired.gif

Well the back of my card was worn out anyway. I went ahead and got it replaced now.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Well the back of my card was worn out anyway. I went ahead and got it replaced now.
30t6p3b.gif

You xbox fanboys are probably doing some hardcore fapping to this whole situation aren't you?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
though

You xbox fanboys are probably doing some hardcore fapping to this whole situation aren't you?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
though

Originally Posted by prymone

the real question is, if sony starts charging for online service, will you pay up or switch to xbl?
I dont mind paying for service for ps3 and might still get a 360 for back up

Originally Posted by prymone

the real question is, if sony starts charging for online service, will you pay up or switch to xbl?
I dont mind paying for service for ps3 and might still get a 360 for back up

Originally Posted by sole vintage

this is Sony's version of the RROD debacle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that serious, our systems still WORK. I dunnno, How mad can I be if something I never paid for goes down?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

this is Sony's version of the RROD debacle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that serious, our systems still WORK. I dunnno, How mad can I be if something I never paid for goes down?

Back
Top Bottom