PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

putting up them Henzo numbers 11 assist
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
.. You gotta top 14 first

This dude prodigy had his back turned to me & some dudes gun battle and when dude dropped into last stand somehow he stole the kill
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

putting up them Henzo numbers 11 assist
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
.. You gotta top 14 first

This dude prodigy had his back turned to me & some dudes gun battle and when dude dropped into last stand somehow he stole the kill
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just found out im getting this for xmas
never really played first person shooters (i like 3rd person better)
must be good tho if this thread has 200+ pages.

Just found out im getting this for xmas
never really played first person shooters (i like 3rd person better)
must be good tho if this thread has 200+ pages.

First map pack was announced. Coming out February 1st.

• Berlin Wall (multiplayer) - This map is set in Berlin, Germany at 'Checkpoint Charlie', one of the best-known crossing points between East and West Berlin.
  • Discovery (multiplayer) - This map takes place in an Antarctic German research station, abandoned since World War II.
  • Kowloon (multiplayer) - Set in Kowloon City, Hong Kong - this map is inspired by the single player campaign mission 'Numbers' which sees CIA agent Hudson fighting his way across the rooftops. This maps battle will take place on the rainy rooftops of Kowloon City.
  • Stadium (multiplayer) - Stadium is set in the Northeastern part of the United States, in a complexly designed Hockey Rink.
  • Ascension (Zombies) - Details on this map are currently classified.

http://blackops.digitalwa...first-map-pack-announced

• Berlin Wall (multiplayer) - This map is set in Berlin, Germany at 'Checkpoint Charlie', one of the best-known crossing points between East and West Berlin.
  • Discovery (multiplayer) - This map takes place in an Antarctic German research station, abandoned since World War II.
  • Kowloon (multiplayer) - Set in Kowloon City, Hong Kong - this map is inspired by the single player campaign mission 'Numbers' which sees CIA agent Hudson fighting his way across the rooftops. This maps battle will take place on the rainy rooftops of Kowloon City.
  • Stadium (multiplayer) - Stadium is set in the Northeastern part of the United States, in a complexly designed Hockey Rink.

LuckyP90 wrote:

httphttp://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/first-map-pack-announced://blackops.digitalwa...first-map-pack-announced
I sure hope they fix the obvious issues before they start adding new maps! Get your priorities in line Treyarch!

LuckyP90 wrote:

httphttp://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/first-map-pack-announced://blackops.digitalwa...first-map-pack-announced
I sure hope they fix the obvious issues before they start adding new maps! Get your priorities in line Treyarch!

i cant stand playing by myself, i never win but get stupid amount of kills

feels like i only win when i run with henz and other NTers

i just got my win ratio to 1 lol,

k/d is 2.17 though

i cant stand playing by myself, i never win but get stupid amount of kills

feels like i only win when i run with henz and other NTers

i just got my win ratio to 1 lol,

k/d is 2.17 though

Oh yeah
quote of the night last night

happened when someone signed off out of our 6. I was like "Henz you aint gonna pick up keef?"

Henz - "Oh yeah, Keith. My Boo"

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was so AYO. Henz tried to play it off , i think dude even caught himself off guard with that!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah
quote of the night last night

happened when someone signed off out of our 6. I was like "Henz you aint gonna pick up keef?"

Henz - "Oh yeah, Keith. My Boo"

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was so AYO. Henz tried to play it off , i think dude even caught himself off guard with that!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I refuse to buy any maps until they fix the **+%**! game the RIGHT way. Treyarch could suck my big **** if they think they're gonna swindle me with that @@$+.

I'll be on in a few if anyone wants to run games...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I refuse to buy any maps until they fix the **+%**! game the RIGHT way. Treyarch could suck my big **** if they think they're gonna swindle me with that @@$+.

I'll be on in a few if anyone wants to run games...

^
Im going to jump on in about 10.

Liek you all said, maybe if they fix this broken %%% game I'd consider those maps. Maybe.

Although, I have some Pavlovian response to that Stadium map for some reason....

^
Im going to jump on in about 10.

Liek you all said, maybe if they fix this broken %%% game I'd consider those maps. Maybe.

Although, I have some Pavlovian response to that Stadium map for some reason....

Back
Top Bottom