PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

nerd.gif

alien.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

flies%287%29.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And reminiscing about Keefs subbase video 
roll.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll seen that glitch on Ascension? Everyone I get into games with does some +$%+ on the elevator thing and jumps off onto the roof tops. I aint mad though its a pretty sweet glitch all the zombies line up at them. Just it back in the corner of the stage area thing at that flopper perk and let off on them.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Well..

Not too long ago someone by the name of blackops_454 stole my account, so if i appear online it really isn't me, smh @ myself
tired.gif

RIP to perhaps the greatest PSN name known to man..

i was on netflix and was wonderin why you were inviting me and askin if i wanted 15. i was like
grin.gif

I think my DS3 is done for... R2 button is getting $#%ed up. Can't throw frags or any other lethal grenades for that matter... cooked it, and I can't let go. It stays stuck to my hand. Smh.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Time to buy that new camo green DS3?

EDIT: it seems to work normally with other PS3 functions, though (chat, etc.). Although in F1:2010 it doesn't accelerate all the way through. (R2 is the accelerate button there).

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Glad we had enough NTers on to get a Private Lobby going 
pimp.gif
 It was fun & plus the LOLs 
pimp.gif
 Its been a min ...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ some of yall trying extra hard w/ yall fully autos... 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ dudes complainin about ghost on nuketown while playing ffa without killstreaks...
reallly?....

roll.gif

^yeah. i guess so. every NTer who used to play in my PSN friends list is playing MW2 (the tournament, I guess).

I still play Black Ops, though.

let do a little revival shall we reacquired this game off the homie Dianwei so i can finish my 15th prestige
what happened to all the good players? played 7 games of tdm and im sitting at like a 4 kd this week after a month layoff

im not that good

oh and uh news from the COD4 front FAIL *+%.....

MW2 tourny anyone?

"Kanye Shrug"

SMH. This man said he sold black ops because he didn't like it, but he made a new secret psn name and has been playing on that ever since and now is about to complete 15 prestiges...

PSN - HustlinFlip

Anyone feel free to add me, I'm not as great as some of you guys tho :/

I'm usually on around 6pm weekdays.

grin.gif

I'll be on tonight. Will add some of you guys later when I get off work.

Add me up on PSN: ID: zk1mpls

Back
Top Bottom