PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Just started playing zombies. I've been missing out this mode is pretty damn fun if you get some players that are decent. I stay getting downed trying to save someone.

Apparently 4lokos do go hard. killed a whole can and 2 blunts. Im pretty sure my gameplay lastnight was trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I still GLADLY play Black Ops
pimp.gif

Not on the port version though 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

yo i like the 360 version...but people suck on there 
laugh.gif
 every team since i got the game i get 2 guys on my team who go like 5-30 combined it lowers my swag 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This man knows whats up.

And i think its cause ALOT more people on the 360 are inclined to run out more and run towards the middle of the maps and go for OBJs But obviously rack up deaths in the process
laugh.gif

But cats on PSN CAMP SOOOOOOOOOO %++!@$% HARD!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 Like its OD!

Originally Posted by pootaing

adamantium-t-shirt.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, how is it dudes can shoot through pillars and walls (w/o Harden at that).. But you cant shoot through the BUSHES on nuketown??
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Been reading about possible Challenge lobbies on ops soon. You know those hacked joints that ruined mw2, yeah those.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Even in beta mode, Black Ops poops on KZ3.

laugh.gif
 Whatever. Killzone 3 has its issues, but nothing CLOSE to the mess Black Ops is.
I'd say, though, if Black Ops ran on Killzone servers, it would be the better game.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Hyper

Even in beta mode, Black Ops poops on KZ3.

laugh.gif
 Whatever. Killzone 3 has its issues, but nothing CLOSE to the mess Black Ops is.
I'd say, though, if Black Ops ran on Killzone servers, it would be the better game.

I just don't like how KZ feels, I can't really explain it.

I'm sure some of you know what I mean, though.

Not to say that y'all wouldn't be nice at KZ but it takes a lot more skill to get kills. That's just what I took from KZ2 and limitied KZ3 play. It's not the easiest FPS to control and it does take a decent amount of practice to get used to the character movements and guns. Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not to say that y'all wouldn't be nice at KZ but it takes a lot more skill to get kills. That's just what I took from KZ2 and limitied KZ3 play. It's not the easiest FPS to control and it does take a decent amount of practice to get used to the character movements and guns. Just my two cents.
The hugest difference is there is no auto-aim in Killzone.... or at least extremely little compared to the COD series.

nice december i forgot we were suppose to do a youtube montage/commentary channel oh well you supply BO ill supply COD4
btw that 3 piece on cracked brah if you woulda waited 1 more sec till they lined up that woulda been a triple easy

TEAM 4

ill be there sun, me and dianwei gonna split screen

December, your 70-killstreak video really blew up, huh? That's exciting. I watched a few more vids on your channel. I actually like your gameplay, man.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I still GLADLY play Black Ops
pimp.gif

Not on the port version though 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
i get 2 guys on my team who go like 5-30 combined it lowers my swag 
THIS!!!!!!!!!

Man when me and my team used to play daily, you couldn't pay us to loose. And I never finished a game below 2 k/d. Then my boy got the red rings, and the other one stopped playin as much. So now I'm stuck. Wish I had a solid team to run Demo with
ohwell.gif

-The Juice

December, in your Sniping montage, I noticed you had a Sniper & an Assault Rifle in your arsenal.

How did you do that? Just wondering.

PO

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

nice december i forgot we were suppose to do a youtube montage/commentary channel oh well you supply BO ill supply COD4
btw that 3 piece on cracked brah if you woulda waited 1 more sec till they lined up that woulda been a triple easy
Yessiirrr. Its all good. Just let me know.
And yeah i know. When i saw them i was like "
eek.gif
This is it" But as u know.. i rush my shots
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

December, your 70-killstreak video really blew up, huh? That's exciting. I watched a few more vids on your channel. I actually like your gameplay, man.
Haha eh. Yeah its not doing so bad. I get the occasional camper comment, and i get it. It doesnt bother me cause i did. but THANK YOU once again. For recording it for me. And thanks bruh, i appreciate that. I uploaded a bunch today that i just had sittin on my laptop and i just wanted to rid onto to yt. But again thanks bruh.
Originally Posted by PO2345

December, in your Sniping montage, I noticed you had a Sniper & an Assault Rifle in your arsenal.

How did you do that? Just wondering.

PO
I just switched out my secondary (Python) and picked up somneone elses Ak47.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

BayAreaBully and I have a collabo video in the works.   
nerd.gif

Stay tuned.

me and dec just made a collabo youtube account
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

look out for dual coms, coms, minitages and montages coming out
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom