PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Proshares

I found your +$! once in a spot reloading hence my comment and the ++%++@% laughing face, Jesus
laugh.gif
need to take a joke better sometimes man
laugh.gif
I guess. But man people stay tryna come at my tyeam and I and im like "k +%@ did i do now?" 
Plus sometimes its hard to see sarcasm over some text son. Sometimes i feel like u dont like me. But then i see ur side comments and im like "?
grin.gif
"

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Proshares

I found your +$! once in a spot reloading hence my comment and the ++%++@% laughing face, Jesus
laugh.gif
need to take a joke better sometimes man
laugh.gif
I guess. But man people stay tryna come at my tyeam and I and im like "k +%@ did i do now?" 
Plus sometimes its hard to see sarcasm over some text son. Sometimes i feel like u dont like me. But then i see ur side comments and im like "?
grin.gif
"
DrEvazan.jpg

"He doesn't like you..... I don't like you." 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think y'all know well by now my feelings on that snake draft *!+#...bunch of bad drafting by RKO and a couple other picks didn't help either.

We all make mistakes in life iLL. But you already know that.

I tried to give some dudes a shot to prove the K/D wrong and come together as a 7 man unit to win some games. THAT didn't work out so well. NEVER aGAIN will I make those errors.

ive had it with the %*%!%** freezes on this game!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i cant open an invite without it freezing up on me  ARRRRRHHghghHGHGh fuuuuuck black ops!

i can honestly say that was the most fun i had playing

pimp.gif
 good games team 7, 1st game on the jungle was one of the best ive played in. the comeback
smokin.gif
 disagea clutch with the tie.

you bums needa turn your mic on though, i feel like im the only one getting lectured from ur boy soulful over here.

me: "!$% kinda #%#% was that?!"
soul: "ease up fellas, stay composed.."
won match later..
soul: "that was %*%!%** #!#*#%@@ i hit that $!*@# first!"
soul: "..i needa to take my own advice" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when Decemember was just a little grasshopper amazed by our style of play in MW2, now he's leading the #1 team.. Brings a tear to my eye =*(

Originally Posted by henz0

I remember when December was just a little grasshopper amazed by our style of play in MW2, now he's leading the #1 team.. Brings a tear to my eye =*(
laugh.gif

All thanks to you though. Really. Idk HOW in the world i got on HENZGODs friends list and then i remember you invited me for the 1st time and i was just like "K make a good impression and atleast go positive"

and it was my 1st summer EVER playing Online, and a FPS (MP) shooter at that.

Then you kept inviting me again and again and iwas like "Yes! I made it" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 And ive just gotten better ..

But thank you 
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

laugh.gif

Del SWAG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

NEVER aGAIN will I make those errors.
That's because you're not gonna get another chance to.
Well we'll just have to see about that my little chihuahua.
wink.gif
im on the fence should i say yes if you want to be capt again so you could !@#$ a draft up have and get impeached again
or say no because your gonna !@#$ a draft up and get impeached

its funny every team is stacked and our team looks like it was put together by a inbred ****** 3 year old.

whats his face ruined this season for team 6 with his excellent decision making... thanks douche bag.

oh and gg bas, jmd, and nin for showing up it was fun trying to hide from choppers, dogs, and bullets wit yall tonight.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

whats his face ruined this season for team 6 with his excellent decision making... thanks douche bag.

oh and gg bas, jmd, and nin for showing up it was fun trying to hide from choppers, dogs, and bullets wit yall tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sons is still ODing on RKO.
But man i told a couple cats in the lobby after the games i felt bad as hell 
ohwell.gif
 Yall need somebody to help yall man like Cuzzo said. I could tell he sorta felt bad too but Personally, i felt you guys should be "granted" Hyper cause man... But to late now i guess. 

My first post in the mw2 thread last yr (on my old username)
LonelyBoySole wrote:
Finally got on PSN

Gettin the hang of CoDMW2 online...

Im tryna play (NH) w/ some of yall .

Add me or ill add u

PSN: Decembersown21 

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

you bums needa turn your mic on though, i feel like im the only one getting lectured from ur boy soulful over here.

I cant get my mic to work. This Rocketfish pos connects to the PS3 but wont work with CoD
mad.gif

And lmfao at Gutta
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom