PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by maddog345

Team 1 will drop Vdahustla & pick up That718Guy.

We might have any issue here, I contacted that718guy a day ago and confirmed he is going to run with Team 6. I let wbasco know we were going to pick him up andtold him to announce it. Boost, Prodigy, you can confirm with 718. I am notsure how we fix this let me know.

Prodigy contacted me a week ago that I would be picked up by his team, which I already agreed to. He is actually a good friend of mine, even played on the same basketball team together. I thought you guys were on the same team which is why I accepted your team invitation. Sorry for the confusion Dusted718. I'm rolling with Team 1.

We might have any issue here, I contacted that718guy a day ago and confirmed he is going to run with Team 6. I let wbasco know we were going to pick him up andtold him to announce it. Boost, Prodigy, you can confirm with 718. I am notsure how we fix this let me know.
Ok. I spoke to him today & he said he would be running with Team 1. Since I didn't see an official pick-up for that718guy, I decided to go ahead & pick him up. I guess we will just have to wait to see what he says.

Edit: Welcome to Team 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok. I spoke to him today & he said he would be running with Team 1. Since I didn't see an official pick-up for that718guy, I decided to go ahead & pick him up. I guess we will just have to wait to see what he says.

Edit: Welcome to Team 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All good, again I am new to the whole FA deal.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you don't camp on Hanoi, you don't win.
Dark Shadows + Corners + *%*!+ Players = Hanoi
El Pres agrees�
laugh.gif

Coincidently�he just posted today.

I usually like Dark Maps, like UnderPass in Mw2.. but i cant say i enjoy this map. Way to many buildings, close together .. idk ... 

Prod good games bruh on 3rd Person TT...
pimp.gif

We both did everything we could but our teammates were @%%#%$$ garbage and dudes on the other team would camp for NUKES . For @%%#%$$ Nukes! Nukes dont mean @%@# anymore either
30t6p3b.gif

@%%#%$$ scums man

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

does team 7 play today?

would like to know. gonna hop on now anyway.(no Cake)

if we dont play, anyone wanna help a new comer out in zombies?

Back
Top Bottom