PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I was on last night for the 1st time in a few days .. .felt good. I'll be on tonight, just me and sour
pimp.gif
 as usual ..

Just add me or hit me up around 6:45 p.m. Est. .... "30 on my **** cause I look like Ben Ballerrrrrrrrrrr .... Swag!"
someone get this dude on a team...

laugh.gif
 he does what he does!

thanks poots,

im finally back on track wit those last 2 games.
my kd is at 1.00 which isn't good but definitely more good than bad feel me.

i felt comfortable playing too.. maybe it was those cod4 games b4 hand.
lookin forward to this sanday.

Week 3 Power Rankings:

#1 Team 8 - They just keep on rolling.. Perfect example of there needing to be a draft process change.. If there's going to be a FFA for draft order let that be exactly it.. If we're going to keep doing snake draft, boost should be picking the order out of a hat or something.. Team is stacked from top to bottom and they LOST the FFA
alien.gif

#2 Team 3 - Put them ahead of Team 4 because IMO they have a better team top to bottom. And the game they lost I dont think everyone was present

#3 Team 4 - Good wins, looks like they're figuring it out.. If bieber actually comes to games they could be #2

#4 Team 2 - Has potential to be much better, does this fall on the captain??
nerd.gif

#5 Team 7 - Loss of bsgoan is gonna hurt em.. Lets see what happens now

#6 Team 5
- Looks like their style of play has been figured out and they're getting beat at their own game.. Also a few of their players got lazy after winning last seasons chip, so they arent hungry anymore

N/A Team 1 - Due to tragic events & alcoholism(trublu) the captain and #1 pick can no longer participate . This team cannot be rated efficiently until the team is rebuilt. Prodigy has alotta work ahead of him
tired.gif
.. BUT I dont give a %%%* if we only got 3 players, Team 6 still aint +$%%!# wit em
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.. Id put some $ up on Prodigy,Clearview & swelswel handling them

#8 Team 6 -
laugh.gif
what an interesting week for them.. Seems like their coming together after getting rid of the captain.. Basco, bob & JMD seem determined to get some W's.. Determination < Talent though, so they're going to work very hard after being left in a crippling position due to poor drafting.

As interim captain of Team 1, it displeasure's me to say that we have dropped Keith & Henz.

We will pick up Dmasta & Thrill4akill.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

im sorry RKO, nothing against you or anything but your AVY pic bothers the !#%! out of me....

Sorry about what? You saw people getting jokes in so you came with your joke/comment.

Boys will be boys.

As interim captain of Team 1, it displeasure's me to say that we have dropped Keith & Henz.

Originally Posted by just reason

Team 3 vs Team 5

Game 1
IMG_0043.jpg

Game 2

Team 3 vs Team 7

Game 1

Game 2
IMG_0046.jpg
Pootaing, you gotta update those numbers with team 3's stats. We had 4 more games  to add to those numbers.

Originally Posted by maddog345

pimp.gif
.. Good pickups.. Welcome to Team 1 yall

Playing w/ TapTap,BayArea & Donut at like 5 am last night dudes let me get like 10 kills in a row while they were basically surrounding me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i'll update those screens you posted but you gotta give me screens from the youtube videos...im not gonna sit and rewind the video over and over

First coaching decision I've ever had to make. Team 2 is dropping "therickstah" and picking up "thefreshestjrk". I do apologize but politics did come into play...

Originally Posted by henz0

Playing w/ TapTap,BayArea & Donut at like 5 am last night dudes let me get like 10 kills in a row while they were basically surrounding me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

http://imageshack.us

i was just around the corner too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

First coaching decision I've ever had to make. Team 2 is dropping "therickstah" and picking up "thefreshestjrk". I do apologize but politics did come into play...

yo that was fast Freshest didnt even get to lvl 8 yet
laugh.gif

We played a decent amount of games without any problems.

Is it just me or do the kills not count towards your killstreak if you drop someone in last stand and someone else finishes them.

S4L3 wrote:

yo that was fast Freshest didnt even get to lvl 8 yet 
laugh.gif

Told you someone was gonna get booted right away
roll.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by maddog345

pimp.gif
.. Good pickups.. Welcome to Team 1 yall

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

similar thing happened to me last night
ran up to the enemies spawn and just straight beasted

got 7 kills in a row until 4 of them noobtubed the $@*$ outta me

laugh.gif
I knew as soon as I seen fresh online for the first time i knew soulful was gonna pick him up.. Didn't even bother to tell prodigy To add him
laugh.gif

This thread is straight up comedy.

:::tongue:laying with fresh now, bout to put the bug in ear to join team 1::

Team 6 who is the last replacement?

Dmasta if you wanna come to team 6 just holla at basco or JMD u are good.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Been nice playin wit yall.
Goodluck with the season soulful. 

pimp.gif

Players Kills Deaths Assists

justreason 14 11 4
vintage 13 2 1
illoquent 12 11 0
0_diddy 11 9 0
ljlukelj 9 9 2
zero 8 4 1
arsnal 8 8 0

JP 13 12 1