PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

pimp.gif

2lo2i49.jpg

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I don't get how claymoring is noob? People complain about everything they get killed by. You got a problem with it? Use hacker you cry babies. But I will admit they are tough to see.

using claymores isnt noob. Camping in a corner with a claymore right in front of u is. Since ur so touchy about the subject I'm assuming u do just that lol.

I don't get how claymoring is noob? People complain about everything they get killed by. You got a problem with it? Use hacker you cry babies. But I will admit they are tough to see.

using claymores isnt noob. Camping in a corner with a claymore right in front of u is. Since ur so touchy about the subject I'm assuming u do just that lol.

lightweight hip shooters are only an issue now if I don't drop them mid-long range.

Claymores are cool unless dudes are putting them in the middle of the room. That $%!* irks the hell out of me when I'm strafing while firing at someone and trip a claymore in the middle of the floor.
laugh.gif

lightweight hip shooters are only an issue now if I don't drop them mid-long range.

Claymores are cool unless dudes are putting them in the middle of the room. That $%!* irks the hell out of me when I'm strafing while firing at someone and trip a claymore in the middle of the floor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

I wouldn't even say that's noob, that's just stupid lol

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

I wouldn't even say that's noob, that's just stupid lol

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif

2lo2i49.jpg
Dope! I'ma work on something creative this week.

Joe, they're just taking pictures of their tv screens and hosting them on an image site.
no i meant how do i make the emblem on my playercard a other image from the internet like how they got and i seen some other people when i play?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif

2lo2i49.jpg
Dope! I'ma work on something creative this week.

Joe, they're just taking pictures of their tv screens and hosting them on an image site.
no i meant how do i make the emblem on my playercard a other image from the internet like how they got and i seen some other people when i play?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

edit - I better take that pic off even though I didn't make it and even though that pic was just comprised of other innocent objects and shapes. I just remembered I saw a mod randomly post in this thread a few weeks ago.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

edit - I better take that pic off even though I didn't make it and even though that pic was just comprised of other innocent objects and shapes. I just remembered I saw a mod randomly post in this thread a few weeks ago.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom