PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i had to rage quit half a match in

SMGDH

roll.gif

Apparently , This is another game mode in black ops
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Look at your hands at the main menu and press LT/L2 and RT/R2 really fast to break the bonds. Go to the computer, type in "zork" to get an achievement. Then type in "doa" to play this and get more easy achievments.

Apparently , This is another game mode in black ops
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Look at your hands at the main menu and press LT/L2 and RT/R2 really fast to break the bonds. Go to the computer, type in "zork" to get an achievement. Then type in "doa" to play this and get more easy achievments.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Apparently�, This is another game mode in black ops�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Looks like a game called soldier of fortune i had on Sega genesis ...........bout to try it now......
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Apparently�, This is another game mode in black ops�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Looks like a game called soldier of fortune i had on Sega genesis ...........bout to try it now......
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom