PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Got my 1st gunship just now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#%%# was fun.. Got like 4 kills tho, cuz it got shot down fairly quick... My set up was Naplam Strike, BlackBird (I love that thing) & Gunship...

Ill try the BlackBird,Chopper gunner, & Dogs set up soon ...

Got my 1st gunship just now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#%%# was fun.. Got like 4 kills tho, cuz it got shot down fairly quick... My set up was Naplam Strike, BlackBird (I love that thing) & Gunship...

Ill try the BlackBird,Chopper gunner, & Dogs set up soon ...

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

32-0 Nuketown
pimp.gif

Yea, allot of people dont like nuketown.....But i learned to be in their spawn when it changes sides.....i  got 12 kills in a row last night by doing that.
Has anybody else created a video of their best games????/

I dont think yall even know about  it because i dont remember anyone mentioning it..........I made a video of my killstreak on nuketown.  Its in my file share box if anybody wants it.

32-0 Nuketown
pimp.gif

Yea, allot of people dont like nuketown.....But i learned to be in their spawn when it changes sides.....i  got 12 kills in a row last night by doing that.

I dont think yall even know about  it because i dont remember anyone mentioning it..........I made a video of my killstreak on nuketown.  Its in my file share box if anybody wants it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

32-0 Nuketown
pimp.gif

Yeah me too lol I rush their spawn and just wait for them to respawn again but then i dont go in to deep to the point where they switch sides .. 
Yeah! I have 2 nuketown videos in my file share check them out! I have 1 video of me killing the whole team on 1 clip on the spawn ! 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I also saved the clip of the 32-0 its the 2nd video in my files..

Im thinking of getting my dazzle capture card back so i can start recording now since the games are saved
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

32-0 Nuketown
pimp.gif

Yeah me too lol I rush their spawn and just wait for them to respawn again but then i dont go in to deep to the point where they switch sides .. 
Yeah! I have 2 nuketown videos in my file share check them out! I have 1 video of me killing the whole team on 1 clip on the spawn ! 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I also saved the clip of the 32-0 its the 2nd video in my files..

Im thinking of getting my dazzle capture card back so i can start recording now since the games are saved
pimp.gif

the multiplayer lag is caused by the party system Treyarch created.

the system updates all of your friends stats and ranks every 30 sec or min,

and depending on the amount of friends you have it lags on multiplayer or single.

looks like instead of creating a code for the ps3 party system they just ported the 360 party system code

and depending on the amount of friends you have it lags on multiplayer or single.

looks like instead of creating a code for the ps3 party system they just ported the 360 party system code

Yo, Vintage, that's exactly what I thought!!

I was playing gun game when there were only three people on my f-list online and it ran waaaay smoother.

Should be a real easy fix, hopefully.

Yo, Vintage, that's exactly what I thought!!

I was playing gun game when there were only three people on my f-list online and it ran waaaay smoother.

Should be a real easy fix, hopefully.

anyone tryna run some capture the flag to get these marathon and lightweight pro challenges?

anyone tryna run some capture the flag to get these marathon and lightweight pro challenges?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

So delete all my friends?
Done. 

Done. 

laugh.gif
theprocessofbelief wrote:

Done. 

laugh.gif
yea that will certainly will help.

yea tap i used my back up account played a couple of game, and it ran smoothly only have

four people on that account

laugh.gif
theprocessofbelief wrote:

Done. 

laugh.gif
yea that will certainly will help.

yea tap i used my back up account played a couple of game, and it ran smoothly only have

four people on that account

Got slight of hand pro last night..........Only need 2 more grenade kills for warlord pro (2 grenades and 3 flashbangs could be really useful.

Got slight of hand pro last night..........Only need 2 more grenade kills for warlord pro (2 grenades and 3 flashbangs could be really useful.

wait we gotta do capture the flag to get get marathon pro?

someone fill me in on this nonsense

i aint prestiging anyway since this lag pissing me off...hell i prolly wont even play this game that much...just the NT seasons

so lets get that @@*% going

peace

Back
Top Bottom