PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Thanks for the invites earlier, Henz...sucks I either couldn't accept them or couldn't stay in the game long enough to do anything.

I got on MW2 really late after it dropped, so I'm not sure what issues there were at drop...but so far, I'm not really liking BO too much. The frame rate issue is really starting to bother me. A lot of people seem to be optimistic about it getting fixed though, so I'll just keep playing in hopes that they patch it.

Thanks for the invites earlier, Henz...sucks I either couldn't accept them or couldn't stay in the game long enough to do anything.

I got on MW2 really late after it dropped, so I'm not sure what issues there were at drop...but so far, I'm not really liking BO too much. The frame rate issue is really starting to bother me. A lot of people seem to be optimistic about it getting fixed though, so I'll just keep playing in hopes that they patch it.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Who's trying to go on an epic win streak?

Impossible.

and these leaderboards are messed up...not only the kills and deaths

but today i start with a 1.92kd...i go 10-4, 25-5, and than like 30-4...all back to back...my kd DROPS to 1.89

YEA OKKK

Impossible.

and these leaderboards are messed up...not only the kills and deaths

but today i start with a 1.92kd...i go 10-4, 25-5, and than like 30-4...all back to back...my kd DROPS to 1.89

YEA OKKK

We been doing that son . 
Anyways got the Commando... %%+! is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

got damn spawning in Nuketown is a joke 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This!!
mad.gif

Add me                                                                                                                                         |||||
                                                                                                                                                      |||||
                                                                                                                                                     \/\/\/
                                                                                                                                                      \/\/
                                                                                                                                                       \/

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

got damn spawning in Nuketown is a joke 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This!!
mad.gif

Add me                                                                                                                                         |||||
                                                                                                                                                      |||||
                                                                                                                                                     \/\/\/
                                                                                                                                                      \/\/
                                                                                                                                                       \/

Graphics are basura compared to MW2 and the framerate issues just add to it
grin.gif
. Online is a campfest with dudes chilling in corners or holed up near hallways waiting for peeps to run by. I know camping happens in every game but at least there were always fools runnin N gunnin in MW2. Almost every time I've died on TDM or Demolition have been due to the messed up spawn traps or some punk tucked in some crevice or brush plugging me from behind as I run by. Playing BO for 3-4 hours and then going back to MW2 to cap off the night made me appreciate IW's engine and the AC130 that much more.

grin.gif
. Online is a campfest with dudes chilling in corners or holed up near hallways waiting for peeps to run by. I know camping happens in every game but at least there were always fools runnin N gunnin in MW2. Almost every time I've died on TDM or Demolition have been due to the messed up spawn traps or some punk tucked in some crevice or brush plugging me from behind as I run by. Playing BO for 3-4 hours and then going back to MW2 to cap off the night made me appreciate IW's engine and the AC130 that much more.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

why cant i do good in s&d? i used to be the man in cod4 and mw2 but i can't kill nothing on hur
Different weapons.

I keep telling people to use the little camera to watch the bomb sites....that !%*% is a god-send for S&D.

I havent seen anyone on S&D yet.......we should get some games in on private match to get used to the maps first.  Its definately a different playing style now.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

why cant i do good in s&d? i used to be the man in cod4 and mw2 but i can't kill nothing on hur
Different weapons.

I keep telling people to use the little camera to watch the bomb sites....that !%*% is a god-send for S&D.

I havent seen anyone on S&D yet.......we should get some games in on private match to get used to the maps first.  Its definately a different playing style now.

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

grin.gif

What are you talking about there are way more people running in black ops than mw2

grin.gif

What are you talking about there are way more people running in black ops than mw2

And to add to that the first month of MW2 was way more camping than what it is today. Until the game's 'society' figures out the maps, people just camp out to get kills. This early game camping happens every game and eventually sorts itself out.

And to add to that the first month of MW2 was way more camping than what it is today. Until the game's 'society' figures out the maps, people just camp out to get kills. This early game camping happens every game and eventually sorts itself out.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

grin.gif

Co-sign...don't have to worry about gettin' sniped in this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

grin.gif

Co-sign...don't have to worry about gettin' sniped in this game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom