PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

snd
pimp.gif

lmao

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE CLAYMORES

caps lock on to emphasize

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

MW2 was the greatest 1st person knifer of all time, that's why a lot of us didn't like it.

Tell me how I can stick somebody with a semtex but they survive due to painkiller, yet I can knife that same dude with painkiller and he's dead.

Tell me how I can literally not shoot 1 round in an entire match and still rape your whole team with marathon/lightweight/commando.

It's annoying because if you could remove like 3-4 things from MW2, it would make the game 100x better.

All the people crying about MW2 suck at it.

Yeh, no.

whats ur k/d? u sound like ur trash. Holla at me on black ops and get washed, my psn is NuFrontier.

So you're one of those K/D guys.
laugh.gif

SMH at those K/D guys. It's a game, people.
The knifing is NOT exactly where it belongs, that $%#% is a remembrance of mw2 and it pisses me off

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

MW2 was the greatest 1st person knifer of all time, that's why a lot of us didn't like it.

Tell me how I can stick somebody with a semtex but they survive due to painkiller, yet I can knife that same dude with painkiller and he's dead.

Tell me how I can literally not shoot 1 round in an entire match and still rape your whole team with marathon/lightweight/commando.

It's annoying because if you could remove like 3-4 things from MW2, it would make the game 100x better.

All the people crying about MW2 suck at it.

Yeh, no.

whats ur k/d? u sound like ur trash. Holla at me on black ops and get washed, my psn is NuFrontier.

So you're one of those K/D guys.
laugh.gif

SMH at those K/D guys. It's a game, people.
The knifing is NOT exactly where it belongs, that $%#% is a remembrance of mw2 and it pisses me off

Im a few hours in and still inconsistent, I'll go 20-8 then go 10-12 
ohwell.gif

Firing from the hip with Mp5 and the Ak74u with lightweight/steady aim/ marathon  is almost unstoppable.
What I've found to be an easier way to get into a party, while in lobby open up the friends list with Triangle then hit Square to join the party instead of accepting the invite. Its worked every time without freezing for a minute or throwing you back to the menu.

Im a few hours in and still inconsistent, I'll go 20-8 then go 10-12 
ohwell.gif

Firing from the hip with Mp5 and the Ak74u with lightweight/steady aim/ marathon  is almost unstoppable.
What I've found to be an easier way to get into a party, while in lobby open up the friends list with Triangle then hit Square to join the party instead of accepting the invite. Its worked every time without freezing for a minute or throwing you back to the menu.

The campaign is pretty difficult and unforgiving on veteran.
Its almost comical how you get killed.... like they want no one to ever beat it on Veteran. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom