PS3 BLINKING RED LIGHTS

have you been playin black ops?
same happened to me. i never had issues wit my ps3 till this game...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Slims don't have these problems right?

slim versions usualy have more problems, especially overheating

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by lol

This is actually a dam lie...*jus sayin.
i dunno? I also read about the slim having more problems.  But they use less power. Less power, less heat??

you also gotta make sure your ps3 doesn't accumulate alot of dust in the vents.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by lol

This is actually a dam lie...*jus sayin.
i dunno? I also read about the slim having more problems.  But they use less power. Less power, less heat??

you also gotta make sure your ps3 doesn't accumulate alot of dust in the vents.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

360 > PS3
laugh.gif
images

PS3 Slims have waaaaay less issues than the old ones. In every way possible, no contest, I've ripped open and fixed nearly 20 PS3s since the start of last year, those slims are just put together soooo much better, it's crazy
30t6p3b.gif

To answer your question, yes, I've had ylod twice. An 80gb model and one of my 60s

PS3 Slims have waaaaay less issues than the old ones. In every way possible, no contest, I've ripped open and fixed nearly 20 PS3s since the start of last year, those slims are just put together soooo much better, it's crazy
30t6p3b.gif

To answer your question, yes, I've had ylod twice. An 80gb model and one of my 60s

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

30t6p3b.gif

so what differences do u see between the slim and fat (besides the obvious lol)? I'm curious.

30t6p3b.gif

so what differences do u see between the slim and fat (besides the obvious lol)? I'm curious.

one of the most basic and noticeable things straight away with the slim was, no matter what model, the internal layout was consistant. On the fat ps3, nearly every different model (che*****) had a atleast one difference in hardware / components / layout. Nothing new or major here, consoles have always had slight hardware upgrades / downgrades over time for cost / production efficiency etc. They don't just get it right the first time, but lt was almost as if they just couldn't decide on how to have it, so they built it every way possible
laugh.gif
The minor layout changes gave me some huge headaches on a few occasions.

what else, ummm..

Fat models boot a lot faster
Slim models have a much more... 'Secure' motherboard hardware wise, the heatsinks seem a lot less in danger than the ones on the fat model, which is usually the main cause of the YLOD.

I'll give more later on, i've had to type this with my ps3 controller
laugh.gif

one of the most basic and noticeable things straight away with the slim was, no matter what model, the internal layout was consistant. On the fat ps3, nearly every different model (che*****) had a atleast one difference in hardware / components / layout. Nothing new or major here, consoles have always had slight hardware upgrades / downgrades over time for cost / production efficiency etc. They don't just get it right the first time, but lt was almost as if they just couldn't decide on how to have it, so they built it every way possible
laugh.gif

what else, ummm..

Slim models have a much more... 'Secure' motherboard hardware wise, the heatsinks seem a lot less in danger than the ones on the fat model, which is usually the main cause of the YLOD.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what else, ummm..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that must've been a pain

it takes too long to write a few lines, so i can imagine lol

laugh.gif

what else, ummm..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that must've been a pain

it takes too long to write a few lines, so i can imagine lol

Thanks for the advice hellahiphop

I think I'm gonna try to fix it first, save my files, sell it, cop a slim.

Thanks for the advice hellahiphop

I think I'm gonna try to fix it first, save my files, sell it, cop a slim.

Back
Top Bottom