Proving your GF/Wife wrong Appreciation Thread. Vol. I'm right and you're wrong.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Can't wait to read Ksteezy's NINJAHOOD's + WISEPHAROAH's take on this, no sarcasm.

fixed, because they will bring mad lulz for this topic.

Originally Posted by jermz101

What a great feeling it is...then they go "you always have to be right huh?" .....uhh naw when people make ridiculous arguements I must prove them wrong

Im foreveralone though

word, when i got my girl in argument chokehold, she hits me with this sentence and a
mad.gif

Originally Posted by supahoopa

I hate it. She's board line dumb, but if she is wrong she'll always say that "I don't want to talk about it anymore." Well damn woman if you weren't an idiot we would be able to talk about things like this.

Last argument about the N word. I had to prove her wrong on all "facts." I went history she went dictionary. Now that I think about it, I don't want to talk to her.
glasses.gif
 the magic words.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

You should never argue with a woman. And even if you did, you're already wrong! So admit it, a woman is to beautiful to be wrong anyway, therefore she will always be right!

Treat woman with more respects guys! Hold their hands even if they haven't asked! Give them massages whenever you get the chance, even if you just came home from work, they deserve it! They're that beautiful.

pimp.gif

WHAT in the blue hell is this. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but men are always wrong.
idc if i say the sky is purple. i will still be right.
and he'll still love me.

[kevin hart] alright alrrigghht alllrriiiggghhhtt [/kevin hart]

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

You should never argue with a woman. And even if you did, you're already wrong! So admit it, a woman is to beautiful to be wrong anyway, therefore she will always be right!

Treat woman with more respects guys! Hold their hands even if they haven't asked! Give them massages whenever you get the chance, even if you just came home from work, they deserve it! They're that beautiful.

pimp.gif

tumblr_lvwk1sYzn21qzhnmco1_500.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, every female, including mine, gets into an argument and escalates it because they don't stick to the subject of the original argument. It starts off as "You shouldn't have bought me the bike" and ends up as "Your car is stupid." Women take it every which direction just to try and prove themselves as right.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

and he'll still love me.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

and he'll still love me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if srs she must be dating some beta !+! simp
laugh.gif

chicks biting their toe nails
sick.gif

finally got my girl to admit that lemon lime gatorade is green and not yellow
pimp.gif
been at this one for about a month now
feels good man

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

finally got my girl to admit that lemon lime gatorade is green and not yellow
pimp.gif
been at this one for about a month now
feels good man

41569_59577426769_873_n.jpg

....but it's yellow?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Man, every female, including mine, gets into an argument and escalates it because they don't stick to the subject of the original argument. It starts off as "You shouldn't have bought me the bike" and ends up as "Your car is stupid." Women take it every which direction just to try and prove themselves as right.

This, oh goodness this! Deflection is key for women and arguments.

My girl does not start arguements with me, because she knows she will lose. The few instances over the last 1 1/2+ years we have been together that we got into, it always ends with her telling me I was right, and me saying "F**k yeah I was right, I told you I was right when we started argueing about this".   I'm a pretty smart dude, so if you start an arguement with me, chances are, you're already behind the eight ball.

I don't always HAVE to be right, I just am.

I refuse to argue back and forth. I'll present the facts and then everything else out of me is "uh huh, ok, yeah..."
Women always "feeling" that they are right, Smh fine. Feel that way until you see your wrong.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Wade187

Women are always wrong though

LOL....
They're always right, even if they are wrong.

Say you were "right"...they gonna withhold the P and then you come begging for forgiveness even though you were "right."

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
, yall must not be married, w/ women, even when you're right, your wrong. Just bes like that

my man knows. everything is always our fault. we are always the monster
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom