Proving your GF/Wife wrong Appreciation Thread. Vol. I'm right and you're wrong.

I know its a little petty. But sometimes, watching that salt pour from their soul is great. Especially after getting nagged about something and then getting that W that you trained and prepared for.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Share stories if you like.

I've learned a long time ago never put up a fight let them think they won save yo self some headaches G

But when it bites them In the @$@ just sit there and smile and enjoy it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I've learned a long time ago never put up a fight let them think they won save yo self some headaches G

But when it bites them In the @$@ just sit there and smile and enjoy it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You got it!

Sit back on that throne and enjoy the show.

When you "win" an argument, especially with a female, what do you really win? The "losing" side is usually so salty they won't consider the point of view you were trying to emphasize.

I'll never forget this day...

I was 15 and my best friends dad was on the phone with the wife, they began arguing but before he let his temper get to him he hung up on her while she was mid sentence
laugh.gif

I was thinking wow she got the best of him why wouldnt he argue back?!?  Then I finally learned that no dambs should be given and he did the right thing by not arguing to much back.  Girls just try to get a rise out of you sometimes, its not worth your energy...

proving her wrong then listen to her try to change stuff up to where she was right there with you the whole time...
s-it-feels-good-man-dog-window-1273930839c.jpg

*waits for the super mature fambs to say 'you guys are childish for arguing with women'*

them you stay humble and modest even though you feel like turning into a super saiyan inside. erks em even more.

laugh.gif
, yall must not be married, w/ women, even when you're right, your wrong. Just bes like that

No, just no. Time is wasted, and you risk a fight. I'm good. I rather just agree to disagree and keep it lighthearted. 
I mean if it's lighthearted in the first place then it's all good. But that "I told you so" stuff can escalate (or deescalate) into an argument. 

Yeah and as DThbgboy said, most of the time when you're right, you're wrong. There's no winning an argument with your wife/baby moms. In their head they're absolutely right and you're absolutely wrong and there's nothing you can do or say to change that. I ain't bout that life, chill. 

Originally Posted by pip777

What I really appreciate is a woman that will admit she was wrong.
pimp.gif

where dey do dis @?  Never seen it my G.. not once

roll.gif
@ this thread

if shes wrong and we both know shes wrong  i be like 
indifferent.gif
shut up you know damb well...
she'll 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
and apologize
laugh.gif

she'll only admit shes wrong if she knows im about to ether her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

roll.gif
@ this thread

if shes wrong and we both know shes wrong  i be like 
indifferent.gif
shut up you know damb well...
she'll 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
and apologize
laugh.gif

she'll only admit shes wrong if she knows im about to ether her
laugh.gif

strong cosign. although there can be battles that start from something petty to her getting heated with me and me annoyed with her...eventually i think it was a waste of time to get into it.

Back
Top Bottom