Prostitution Vol. Legalize it?

Son just said ***** was why he got fresh. That's paying for it right there.

Unless you was one of those sneakerhead types, the newest Js just meant new *****. That's $200 or w.e they cost for yambs until the kicks aint new any longer.

Ima just have to call you a liar.
Every chick you took to the movies lets you smash?
You always smash on a first date?

Nothing wrong with trying to court these women. Don't know why dudes in here actin like they never had to put in any work.

I've put in work in h.s. and got barely any results. Got rid of all my acne, grew 5ft, gained confidence from hood rats ( oh yes, the confidence booster) and
sharpend my spit game. In college I was fresh and that dude doin well. ( human level well). Then I joined the workforce and realized how valueable
my pipe was ( had the gold member). Realized, I dont have to be fresh. I dont gotta do ****. Women naturally wanna bone, they just want an excuse to.

I dont wanna come across like everything I touched I smashed, but I had have a high completion rate.
I show them Ima cool dude wit alot of sleez. They wit it and stay in touch or not and stop responding. I never like to waste my time, so I show them my intentions.
( I touch em alot casually - and pepper convo with suggestive jokes/ oneliners- i look at them a certain way)
Most of them chicks wit it. Of those that stick around... they get stuck.

Son just said ***** was why he got fresh. That's paying for it right there.

Unless you was one of those sneakerhead types, the newest Js just meant new *****. That's $200 or w.e they cost for yambs until the kicks aint new any longer.

I may have said "never" somewhere in this thread. That is untrue. I didnt know the real game. So yea I did what I knew. I have put work in and paid. Over time, game was refined.

One thing I've learned is women just want to be desired.

.... but yea, back to prostitution. DO IT MITCH!

Last edited:
ninjahood dropped knowledge back in the day
nthat.gif

I feel like it should be legal, but if you catch an STD don't expect the hospital to bail you out

You're on your own

professionals would knock down these conceited NYC 4's that pose as 8's down a few notches. Legalization would be like fixing the price discovery mechanism in a market that is now free from govt interference.

speak for yourself.
Guess you never been in situations where SHE pays for the hotels, ALL your meals,
your college books and your sneakers, videogames and all she wants you to do is pipe, tell her how tite the box is, and spit on it when I taste it.

We havent lived the same lives fam. Dont assume.

:lol:

So you were the exact opposite...

And in that case... The woman was paying YOU to smash...

Sooooo... Why can't we legalize it for her?

So she wouldn't have to waste "thousands of dollars" on you to spit on it?

So solution: Don't legalize it, everybody get jobs at call centers and mingle

Go home NT your drunk

I'm saying. :lol:

Famb solution was change your careers and work around a bunch of yambs.

You're doing it all wrong if you're changing your work habits for yambs.

Can't believe this ***** really brought up a call center. :lol:

Why don't we just all work for AVON?
Must be hella broads in there willing to buy me deodorant for spitting on their p.

Forget these 6 figures at my job when I can work around a bunch of women all day.

Last edited:
Bruh what better than no wasting your time kicking it and talking to a 6 for yambs when u can jus drop 150 to get that nut off

It'd be chaos.

All these undercover o's will be quitting their jobs, leaving their husbands and all just to sell ***** full-time.

It'll be all out calamity.

Legalized or not, Im getting it in.
Now that we have those instant hiv test, why the hell not legalize it?

instant hiv test? :nerd:
they hit the shelves already?
long time ago. Can get it at cvs and those spots.
If your pull out game strong, theres no reason not to go raw anymore. Herps and even that serious lol

nm, i was getting confused with detecting the virus. dont you got to wait like 6 weeks if you are infected to show up on a test still.

so warren sapp done got caught. dude went for the two girl special :lol:
unless he assaulted them chicks, he really didnt do anything wrong except got caught up in their mess
i think Greg Anthony can bounce back from this. nfl network was probably looking for a reason to can sapp

Last edited:
It'd be chaos.

All these undercover o's will be quitting their jobs, leaving their husbands and all just to sell ***** full-time.

It'll be all out calamity.

For about a year.

Once half them females figure out they really not about that life.

He met an undercover cop on a dating site? Sheesh. Its tight out here.

Edit: looks like it was more of a backpages type of site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom