Promo-Shoes.com are the shoes legit or Fakes?

no

they're one of the pioneers of mixing 'early release'/b-grades in with authentic

that's the honest answer, buy at own risk

Originally Posted by green rhino123

no

they're one of the pioneers of mixing 'early release'/b-grades in with authentic

CORRECT. 

PROMO WAS THE FIRST SITE TO SELL ME FUGAZZI JORDANS.

holy crap they are over priced smh  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

no

CORRECT. 

PROMO WAS THE FIRST SITE TO SELL ME FUGAZZI JORDANS.

What did they sell you? Just curious.
This seems to be a polarizing topic, can we get some examples of these fakes "B-Grades"? They seem to have a lot of older stuff too, those are fakes? B-Grades?

if you don't take my word for it,
then do some research of your own
i already summed it up

some of the older members on here know dude personally
& have had dealings going back maybe 10 years
that site is the prototype for all the air-randy's etc that have come after
king of the "no box"
things like this don't typically change either

i don't buy from sites like that

i already summed it up

king of the "no box"

I feel what you're saying I'm just looking for some examples. It's hard to take people at their word if you don't know them, and well I don't know you bro. Through my own research I'm just perplexed because you have a ton of people saying they're legit and you have a ton of people saying they're not. I just want an example/horror story some pics maybe, something as hard evidence. 
I mean just looking at their website they got OG 85 1s looking legit as ever (pricey as hell). And some COJP 1s (also pricey) but I mean they pass the eye-test. Also 2001 XIs are looking legit too, I just want some hard evidence bro, I mean our own forum has them on its "Legit Website" list.

Can we get some older heads up in here then? Some "10 year" members to confirm? I mean I know dude used to run or does run a HQ Fake website but from what I hear "Dennis" is a good dude and runs a legit website in promo-shoes. 

http://www.uptempoairforu...forum_posts.asp?TID=6998

Here's an uptempoair forum mod co-signing for fam. I mean I just want some hard evidence bro, I don't mean to doubt you but I can't help but just be skeptical either way. I just want to be certain they're fake before denying myself a purchase. 

no, it is clear what you want
you want to buy a pair from that site
specifically i remember cats getting b-grade grape 5 & blk/red 12

one last piece of advice...don't go by the legit site thread on niketalk
not one of this site's strongsuits, any honest nt mod should agree

i'll put it this way, if you have been buying promo or early release ajs
this year (ie b/c 3s, cdp 4s, concord 11s) - then you will have no problem with this site!

no, it is clear what you want
you want to buy a pair from that site
specifically i remember cats getting b-grade grape 5 & blk/red 12

one last piece of advice...don't go by the legit site thread on niketalk
not one of this site's strongsuits, any honest nt mod should agree

i'll put it this way, if you have been buying promo or early release ajs
this year (ie b/c 3s, cdp 4s, concord 11s) - then you will have no problem with this site!
Yeah I think I made it clear that I want to buy shoes from promo but I've also made it clear that I'm not going to unless I know they are legit. Just looking at the Concord thread it seems people have recently bought from them and are pleased.
It's not the end of the world I can wait, but I was more interested in knowing if their older stuff was legit. 

Why are you so irate? You come off salty man, why? I'm just looking for info. Need more of an opinion than just one person, is that cool fam? Is it alright if someone can provide some hard evidence instead of hearsay? Cool bruh? 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

i already summed it up

king of the "no box"

I feel what you're saying I'm just looking for some examples. It's hard to take people at their word if you don't know them, and well I don't know you bro. Through my own research I'm just perplexed because you have a ton of people saying they're legit and you have a ton of people saying they're not. I just want an example/horror story some pics maybe, something as hard evidence. 
I mean just looking at their website they got OG 85 1s looking legit as ever (pricey as hell). And some COJP 1s (also pricey) but I mean they pass the eye-test. Also 2001 XIs are looking legit too, I just want some hard evidence bro, I mean our own forum has them on its "Legit Website" list.

Can we get some older heads up in here then? Some "10 year" members to confirm? I mean I know dude used to run or does run a HQ Fake website but from what I hear "Dennis" is a good dude and runs a legit website in promo-shoes. 

Here's an uptempoair forum mod co-signing for fam. I mean I just want some hard evidence bro, I don't mean to doubt you but I can't help but just be skeptical either way. I just want to be certain they're fake before denying myself a purchase. 
I see where some people said that they sell fakes/B-grades. From my personal experience, I brought several shoes from them and all of them were 100% legit/and not B-grades. I brought blue snakeskin 11's, black/metallic silver 6's, 2000 space jam 11', 2009 space jam 11's and some black/cactus foamposites from them since 2008. Maybe some people brought from them earlier than I did and they had problems with their shoes (I agree with them 100% if they said if their shoes are fakes/b-grades). Now, I thinks on what you buy from them. If you are buying older Jordans from 2003 like I did, you will not have a problem, those are NOT b-grades/fakes. If you are talking about newer releases like from 2007 till today, you might have to be careful of the "early release shoes" because they might be getting them from the same source. But at the same time, those who brought 2011 Concords from him are pretty satisfied.
The only pre-release shoe that I purchase from them were the 2009 space jam 11's and they were "identical" to the ones that I also got on release day. The only difference is that I did not get the tissue paper with them. If you do buy the older models as I stated, you will be safe.

BTW, Dennis is a cool dude and he ships quickly and has excellent communication.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

i already summed it up

king of the "no box"

I see where some people said that they sell fakes/B-grades. From my personal experience, I brought several shoes from them and all of them were 100% legit/and not B-grades. I brought blue snakeskin 11's, black/metallic silver 6's, 2000 space jam 11', 2009 space jam 11's and some black/cactus foamposites from them since 2008. Maybe some people brought from them earlier than I did and they had problems with their shoes (I agree with them 100% if they said if their shoes are fakes/b-grades). Now, I thinks on what you buy from them. If you are buying older Jordans from 2003 like I did, you will not have a problem, those are NOT b-grades/fakes. If you are talking about newer releases like from 2007 till today, you might have to be careful of the "early release shoes" because they might be getting them from the same source. But at the same time, those who brought 2011 Concords from him are pretty satisfied.
The only pre-release shoe that I purchase from them were the 2009 space jam 11's and they were "identical" to the ones that I also got on release day. The only difference is that I did not get the tissue paper with them. If you do buy the older models as I stated, you will be safe.

BTW, Dennis is a cool dude and he ships quickly and has excellent communication.
pimp.gif
That's what I suspected because through people I know personally I've seen them buy for example 2000 Space Jam XIs and they were legit. However all this talk about "B-Grades, that youtube flu game video, and talks about variants and unauthorized "gray market" remakes using OG Nike molds and parts" has me shook. I wonder if all that is possible even for OGs and stuff.
Another website, vmvinc I see a ton of heat like Atmos AM1s and Supreme SBs, are those variants? I mean it's just kind of hard to believe dudes have spare Atmos and Supreme parts just chilling around some shady warehouse or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom