Prom date, what to do, what to do....

well since we all are on the page on "Prom Dates", you think me asking this girl (who is 2 years and a half older than me) would be a goodidea??.....

Originally Posted by phillypac

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Congrats man

Well can we get pics now? lol
No can do my man. But I'll leave you guys with these:

Spoiler [+]
megan_good.jpg

models14.jpg

salma-hayek-cleavage-breastfeeding-.jpg

stacy-keibler.jpg

leah-remini-mar31.jpg

2857081007danpat078dc1.jpg

angelina-jolie-pregnant.jpg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/12/jennifer-aniston-*****y-cc.jpg
keira_knightley_07lv_1_.jpg

Penelope-Cruz-022209L.jpg

Originally Posted by bkmac

Look, I think I'm a nice guy. I help people out here sometimes, so I'm just looking for some return advice. I'm willing to bet my life that the first reply in this thread will be "pics?" (
laugh.gif
&
smh.gif
at the same time), but I won't be posting any.

I'm just stressin' a bit. My prom is a few weeks away, and I don't have a date just yet. I'm thinking of asking this girl, the problem is, we've only hung out twice (but we talk on AIM and text each other all the time). You think it would be awkward if I were to ask her?
I only hung out with this girl i work with once outside of work(we barely work together anyways) and she asked me to hers(through a text
eyes.gif
). We go to different schools and I don't know any of her friends and itsgonna be awkward as hell for me.

edit: ah i see she said yes... congrats

Originally Posted by Drips510

well since we all are on the page on "Prom Dates", you think me asking this girl (who is 2 years and a half older than me) would be a good idea??.....
Yes. She probably out of hs already so she most likely dont got a date. Go for it it never hurts to ask. Unless shes a complete +$#%* then whoreally cares if a complete +$#%* stops talking to you anyway

no..she definatley aint no %+$!%!* or %!$@%...shes real coo....alrighty then....
what about smashing in prom nights???
good ..bad????

OP, A+ job good sir. You are a solid NTer.
pimp.gif

no..she definatley aint no %+$!%!* or %!$@%...shes real coo....alrighty then....
what about smashing in prom nights???
good ..bad????

looking thirsty the entire night is bad... but if you know how to play your cards right, smashing on prom night is obviously all good.

Just ask her man. Hope you don't end up like I did and have your date leave you for someone else a couple weeks before prom
smh.gif

EDIT: Realized you already asked her, good job. Now enjoy my hilariously depressing story
frown.gif

!%%# dude, the girl I asked agree to go but she has to change her mind because her boyfriend won't let her go with other dudes... dam @$%! blocker man
mad.gif

Would it be weird to ask a random chick? lol I mean completely random. She doesn't have too many friends but shes fire so I might be able to get her

FML I told people I was goin to prom and I dont even have a date
eyes.gif
frown.gif
I got two weeks why am I such a damn scrub
tired.gif

I went to Prom Saturday and a date is sooo not necessary. That is if you are at a table with friends. My date ended up C blocking.

Congratulations op, wish I was in your position smh.

Now can someone answer my question lol

I need to initiate something. Nt experts help

OP you dont deserve a prom date
I saw that picture that you printed out and **** on POOR candy
4zyvr9.jpg

16c1hz7.jpg

we would not want NT seeing that..
right?

Back
Top Bottom