Products You Will Never Buy Again

Off-brand paper towels. Pay the extra bucks for Bounty, Brawny, etc. Better yet, stock up when they're on sale

Last edited:
What are you guys expecting when you buy a $10 fifth? You get what you pay for.The first and last time I had Bacardi Limon was freshman year of HS. Nothing but Rose and Priv ever since.

Really? I've heard good things about their whey protein.
They're overhyped -sure they work, but there are plenty of powders that do the same job for half the price, and as Zyzz stated, I'm not a fan of the taste either, I've tried every flavor but found they don't taste or mix as good as other brands -haven't used ON sups for around two years now. 

As far as the Nitric Oxide goes, it's a waste of money, and mostly a placebo effect anyway, you can get the same results from caffeine tabs -one of the main reasons I don't post so much in the keep fit thread is because everyone was obsessed with these supplement fads and wasting money on useless powders and crap rather than good old fashioned healthy eating and heavy lifting.

-If you're going to blow your money on stuff like this, you might as well get straight on the gear ...at least you'll see results.

They're overhyped -sure they work, but there are plenty of powders that do the same job for half the price, and as Zyzz stated, I'm not a fan of the taste either, I've tried every flavor but found they don't taste or mix as good as other brands -haven't used ON sups for around two years now. 

As far as the Nitric Oxide goes, it's a waste of money, and mostly a placebo effect anyway, you can get the same results from caffeine tabs -one of the main reasons I don't post so much in the keep fit thread is because everyone was obsessed with these supplement fads and wasting money on useless powders and crap rather than good old fashioned healthy eating and heavy lifting.

-If you're going to blow your money on stuff like this, you might as well get straight on the gear ...at least you'll see results.

meh, ON is very good quality but the taste is pretty bad. thats why you, me, and others dont care to buy it :lol:

go for myofusion, its awesome :smokin

i agree with other supps, they are terrible, dont do anything, and dangerous as well.

i only take whey protein and fish oil

Back
Top Bottom