Products You Will Never Buy Again

Agreed on the Epson printer. Thing drinks the ink like water and the price for the cartridges are about the same as JB retros
I have an Epson printer and I haven't had a problem with the ink running out fast.

Bacardi Gold :x
Can somebody recommend me some good, in ear earphones for the low? :nerd:

Bruh....the one..and ONLY time i've ever thrown-up from drinking was from that nasty ****. Never ever again.

But I'll never cop Target brand socks again..had 4 literally rip at the heel as I was putting them on for the 1st time :smh:

My studio beats still work 100%, and I got them when they first came out! Oh and mustard is the bomb. especially grey poupon. yall trippin.

I'll never eat mcdonalds chicken nuggets ever AGAIN

Hanes socks
Video Games
Soda
Dell
Jimmy Johns (Extremely nasty)
Chipotle
Blackberry Products
Skullcandy headphones
Frosted Cinnamon toast crunch

Last edited:
why vans bro? those are the best cycling shoes IMO especially da authentics not eras. i only have JB products before 04 because I know they hold up well/ have better quality. gonna make a new thread soon about drinking&food :nerd: so drunk ATM & my food resulted me throwing up

I learned the hard way that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to socks. I have tried to save money and go with obscure brands like puma and converse socks and they all rip at the heel within a few weeks. It ends up costing more then just getting some quality socks because I am constantly replacing them. I'm done buying cheap socks.
My cheapness has led me to several poor products I will not buy again. Among them..

Chevrolet cars :x
Store brand soda :x (it is NOT the same)
Acer or Dell laptops :x
T-Mobile :x (in AZ it is terrible)

I can't rock with the Beats slander in here :lol:
I bought some like a year ago, from the monster cable outlet. They were restored, and even then I loved them. Sound quality was awesome, and they never broke on me nor did I have any problems with them. They're A1 to me.

nothing "awesome" about the sound quality.

I learned the hard way that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to socks. I have tried to save money and go with obscure brands like puma and converse socks and they all rip at the heel within a few weeks. It ends up costing more then just getting some quality socks because I am constantly replacing them. I'm done buying cheap socks.
My cheapness has led me to several poor products I will not buy again. Among them..
Chevrolet cars :x
Store brand soda :x (it is NOT the same)
Acer or Dell laptops :x
T-Mobile :x (in AZ it is terrible)

As a field tech for Dell, any laptop not named precision is :x

Warranty is :smokin though

Last edited:

threw up so violently from this once, can't even smell it now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom